Welcome, kindly check this out after reading!
- WAEC Syllabus And Hot Topics You Should Study
- JAMB Reprinting Procedures – How To Check Exam Date & Center
- WAEC past questions and answers
- The recommended waec textbooks and Jamb
- Is WAEC and NECO Syllabus The Same? – See Answers
- How To Successfully Pass Waec without expo 2020
The first step to setting up tracking for a website is to create an Analytics property. Create one Analytics property for each website you want to track.
- Add the entire tracking code snippet to each web page you want to track. Add the tracking code snippet right after the opening <head> tag on each page.OR
- Enter the tracking ID into a field that asks for the Google Analytics tracking ID. (For some web-hosting services, you don’t need to add the entire tracking code snippet to each web page on your site. Instead, you’ll simply need to enter the tracking ID into a field. If this field exists, you can usually find it in the “Admin” or “Analytics” section of your web hosting. For more information, read “Web-hosting service”, under Find the setup for the type of property you’re tracking, below.)
Find your tracking ID and tracking code snippet
To find the tracking ID and code snippet:
- Sign in to your Analytics account.
- Click Admin.
- Select an account from the menu in the ACCOUNT column.
- Select a property from the menu in the PROPERTY column.
- Under PROPERTY, click Tracking Info > Tracking Code.
- Your tracking ID and property number are displayed at the top of the page.
- The tracking code snippet for your website is displayed under Website tracking.
Important things you must know
Find the setup for the type of property you’re tracking
There are several ways to collect data from online properties in Analytics, depending on whether you want to track a website, an app, or some type of Internet-connected device. The following methods explain how to set up the tracking code for different types of properties.
Verify that your tracking code is working
Once you have successfully installed the Analytics tracking code, it can take up to 24 hours for data such as traffic referral information, user characteristics, and browsing information to appear in your reports. However, you can check your web-tracking setup immediately.
Troubleshoot your tracking-code setup
If you’re not seeing any data, or not seeing the data you expect, you can use the tracking-code-setup troubleshooter to identify and resolve problems.
please comment and share “Set up Google Analytics”
Also, Read – How To Make Google Index Faster
Recommended ArticleRecent posts
- How Much Is Waec Scratch Card Now? – (Waec Series Pt23)
- Wassce Past Questions PDF Free Download 2020
- JAMB CHANGE OF COURSE AND INSTITUTION PROCEDURES (HOW TO)
- JAMB Change Of Course & Institution Form Procedures 2020/2021
- Jamb 2020 Direct Entry Change Of Course And Institution – Full Details
- Pan-Atlantic University School Fees 2020/2021
- Pan-Atlantic University Post UTME Form 2020/2021
- Auchi Polytechnic Post UTME Timetable 2020/2021
- Auchi Polytechnic Post UTME Screening Form 2020/2021
- Oduduwa University Screening Centres 2020
Latest posts by Innoswagzy Pera (see all)
- How Much Is Waec Scratch Card Now? – (Waec Series Pt23) - July 9, 2020
- Wassce Past Questions PDF Free Download 2020 - July 9, 2020
- JAMB CHANGE OF COURSE AND INSTITUTION PROCEDURES (HOW TO) - July 9, 2020