Welcome, kindly check this out after reading!
- WAEC Syllabus And Hot Topics You Should Study
- JAMB Reprinting Procedures – How To Check Exam Date & Center
- WAEC past questions and answers
- The recommended waec textbooks and Jamb
- Is WAEC and NECO Syllabus The Same? – See Answers
- How To Successfully Pass Waec without expo 2020
You’re here: Waec Physics And Hot Questions 2020 – What To Expect. Are you searching for: Waec Physics And Hot Questions, Waec 2020 essay answers, Waec answer for Physics science, 9jajointlearn Physics answer, Waec 2020, answer Waec 2020 Physics, www. Waec 2020, Physics obj Waec 2020, Waec exam timetable 2020, 2020, Waec Physics questions, 2020 Waec Physics answers, 2020 Waec Physics syllabus?. Waec Physics And Hot Questions.
2020 Waec Physics: What are the areas Waec will set Physics Questions from and how do I get Waec Physics 2020 OBJ And Essay Questions? Waec Physics And Hot Questions is what we shall discuss here.
Waec 2020 Physics 1 & 2 Questions
You have asked the questions, what are the areas Waec sets questions in Physics? I am here to give you bold answers to your question.
To make this topic easy for you to understand, I will divide it into three sections. The three sections are:
- Waec 2020 Physics Objective Questions
- 2020 Waec Physics Essay Questions And Answers.
- Instructions To Pass Waec 2020 Examination.
Waec 2020 Physics Objective Questions
As usual, you will be given questions and options A to E to choose from. Normally, the number of objective questions (OBJ) you are to answer in Waec 2020 Physics Science is 50.
The Following Are Sample Waec Objective Questions. They are likely Physics questions for Waec 2020.
1. The instrument to measure the relative density of light is
- spring balance
2. What is the speed of a body vibrating at 50 cyclic per second
- 100 Ï€rads
- 200 Ï€rads
- 50 Ï€rads
- 400 Ï€rads
3. The action of blotting paper on ink is due to
- surface tension
4. When two mirrors are placed at an angle of 900 to each other, how many images will be formed when an object is placed in front of the mirrors
5. If silicon is doped with phosphorus, what type of semiconductor material will be formed?
- Zener material
- P-n junction
6. A car of mass 800kg attains a speed of 25m/s in 20 secs. The power developed in the engine is
- 1 . 25 x 104 W
- 2 . 50 x 104 W
- 1 . 25 x 106W
- 2 . 50 x 106 W
7. When the brakes in a car are applied, the frictional force on the tyres is
- is a disadvantage because it is in the direction of the motion of the car
- is a disadvantage because it is in the opposite direction of the motion of the car
- is an advantage because it is in the direction of the motion of the car
- is an advantage because it is in the opposite direction of the motion of the car
8. If the stress on a wire is 107NM-2 and the wire is stretched from its original length of 10.00 cm to 10.05 cm. The young’s modulus of the wire is
- 5 . 0 x 104 Nm-2
- 5 . 0 x 105 Nm-2
- 2 . 0 x 108 Nm-2
- 2 . 0 x 109 Nm-2
9. A solid weigh 10 .00 N in air, 6 N when fully immersed in water and 7 . 0 N when fully immersed in a liquid X. Calculate the relative density of the liquid, X.
10. When the temperature of liquid increases, its surface tension
- Remain Constant
- Increases then decrease
11. A gas at a volume of V0 in a container at pressure P0 is compressed to one-fifth of its volume. What will be its pressure if the magnitude of its original temperature T is constant?
12. A piece of the substance of specific head capacity 450JKg-1K-1 falls through a vertical distance of 20m from rest. Calculate the rise in temperature of the substance on hitting the ground when all its energies are converted into heat. [g = 10ms-2]
13. I. A liquid boils when its saturated vapour pressure is equal to the external pressure
- II. Dissolved substances in pure water lead to an increase in the boiling point.
- III. When the external pressure is increased, the boiling point increases.
- IV. Dissolved substances in pure water decrease the boiling point.
14. Which combination of the above are peculiarities of the boiling point of a liquid?
- I, II and III
- I, II, III and IV
- I, II and IV
- II, III and IV
15. The temperature gradient across a copper rod of thickness 0.02m, maintained at two temperature junctions of 20°C and 80°C respectively is
- 3.0 x 102Km-1
- 3.0 x 103Km-1
- 5.0 x 103Km-1
- 3.0 x 104Km-1
16. Calculate the mass of ice that would melt when 2kg of copper is quickly transferred from boiling water to a block of ice without heat loss;
Specific heat capacity of copper = 400JKg-1K-1
Latent heat of fusion of ice = 3.3 x 105JKg-1
17. A semiconductor diode is used in rectifying alternating current into direct current mainly because it
- allows current to flow in either direction
- is non-linear
- offers a high input resistance
- allows current to flow only in one direction
18. if ˆ†x is the uncertainty in the measurement of the position of a particle along the x-axis and ˆ†Px is the uncertainty in the measurement of the linear momentum along the x-axis, then the uncertainty principle relation is given as
19. When a ship sails from saltwater into freshwater, the fraction of its volume above the water surface will
- remain the same
- increase then decrease
20. I. Its velocity is constant
II. No work is done on the body
III. It has constant acceleration directed away from the centre
IV. The centripetal force is directed towards the centre
21. Which combination of the above is true of a body moving with constant speed in a circular track?
- II and IV
- I and IV
- II and III
- I and III
22. The velocity ratio of a machine is 5 and its efficiency is 75%. What effort would be needed to lift a load of 150N with the machine?
23. The instrument used to measure the pressure of a gas is
24. A man of mass 50kg ascends a flight of stains 5m high in 5 seconds. If acceleration due to gravity is 10ms the power expended is
25. A radio station broadcast at a frequency of 600KHZ. If the speed of light in air is 3 Ã- 108ms. Calculate the wavelength of the radio wave
- 2.20 Ã- 1033m
- 5.0 Ã- 1022m
- 5.0 Ã- 1055m
- 11.8 Ã- 101111m
26. Which of the following is a scalar quantity?
27. Determine the focal length of a thin converging lens if the power is 5.0 dioptres
- 0.1 m
- 0.2 m
- 2.0 m
- 2.5 m
Note: Waec Timetable, the Examination date for Objective and Essay paper are on Wednesday 8th May 2020.
Physics Waec 2020 Theory Questions And Answers
The following are the kind of questions you should expect in Waec 2020 Physics Theory or Essay. They are hot cake questions:
1. Write a short note on the following quantities…
2. List and explain the three of Newton’s laws of motion.
Waec 2020 Examination Instructions
- Do not open your question paper until you are told to do so
- USE HB pencil throughout in the OBJ Section
- You are free to use Biro in the theory part
- You are allowed to use a calculator to solve
- Make sure that you fill your name, Subject, paper, paper code and other examination details where necessary.
- Ensure that the texts in your question papers are boldly printed
- Behave yourself.
- Don’t let invigilators catch you using expo
That’s all for Waec Physics And Hot Questions… I shall update you when more real-life questions and answers come up. However, I advise that you are hardworking so as to pass your Waec once and for all.
I hope you found the answer to the question you were looking for? Feel free to share and let me know how you feel using the comment box.Recent posts
- IMSU Post UTME Form 2020/2021 And Closing Date
- TASUED To Resume On Monday 21st September 2020
- KSU Post UTME Result for 2020/2021 | How To Check
- Poly Ibadan To Resume On Monday 28th September 2020
- Recommended Ways To Check Nabteb A Level Results
- Recommended Ways To Find Your Nabteb Candidate Number
- Is Nabteb Recognized Internationally? – Check Here
- Unilag Cut off Mark For Mass communication
- Can Art Students Study Mass Communication? – Check Here
- How Is Delsu Cut Off Mark Calculated? – Check Here