This is to inform all the candidates that applied for admission into the University of Jos (UNIJOS) postgraduate programmes during the 2018/2019 academic session that they can now check their admission status online.
How to Check UNIJOS Postgraduate Admission List
- Go to UNIJOS admission status checking portal at https://portal.unijos.edu.ng/Account/CheckAdmission.
- Type the Application Form Number in the required column.
- Click Get Start. Your basic information will be displayed.
- Select Current Level (900 for Ph.D., 800 for masters and 700 for PGD).
- If the email is correct, go to the next field otherwise type your current and active email.
- Type an easy to remember password.
- Re-type to confirm the easy to remember the password you just typed.
- Click on Sign UP.
- An activation link will be sent to the email you provided. Login to the email and click the link to activate your account on the Students’ Portal.
Congratulations to all the candidates that made it to UNIJOS postgraduate admission list for the 2018/2019 academic session.
Latest posts by Innoswagzy Pera (see all)
- Read – How JAMB Will Be Marked And Graded 2020 - December 7, 2019
- How Can I Choose The Right Course To Study? - December 7, 2019
- Helpful Ways To Read Effectively And Remember Everything - December 7, 2019