Welcome, kindly check this out after reading!
- WAEC Syllabus And Hot Topics You Should Study
- JAMB Reprinting Procedures – How To Check Exam Date & Center
- WAEC past questions and answers
- The recommended waec textbooks and Jamb
- Is WAEC and NECO Syllabus The Same? – See Answers
- How To Successfully Pass Waec without expo 2020
Is UNIJOS Post UTME form out for 2020/2021? When will UNIJOS Post UTME form 2020/2021 be released? Are these questions going through your mind, not to panic cause we have got you covered on this article.
Recently, we have been receiving lots of messages concerning the University of Jos Post UTME admission form 2020/2021. So today we have decided to write this article in other to answer all of those questions.
- Is UNIJOS Post-UTME form 2020 out?
- When will University of Jos Post-UTME form 2020/2021 be out?
- How can I apply for UNIJOS Post-UTME screening 2020?
- How much is University of Jos Post UTME admission form 2020/2021
The general public is hereby informed that UNIJOS post UTME and Direct Entry (DE) admission form for 2020/2021 academic session has been released for sale by the management of the University of Jos.
How to Apply for UNIJOS Post UTME Form
Each candidate shall pay a non-refundable fee of Two Thousand Naira (N2,000.00), only (excluding Bank charges) for the screening.
Visit the University of Jos Portal https://portal.unijos.edu.ng/ for registration procedure as follows:
- Click on PROGRAMME
- Click on UTME/DE SCREENING
- Enter their JAMB registration number
- Click Get Started
1: The Candidate will be prompted to select and confirm an easy to remember password. Thereafter, a confirmation link will be sent to their email
2: The Candidate should accordingly login into their email and click the confirmation link
3: The candidate is taken to the login page and continue his/her Screening registration
- Visit portal.unijos.edu.ng
- Click on Login
- Enter email and password
- Click on Login
- The candidate is taken to their personalised dashboard
- Click on Pay Screening Charge
- Select the payment option (a card, Bank Branch, Internet Banking) then click proceed
- Enter the details requested and follow the prompt
- Upon Successful payment, the user is returned to their dashboard
- Enter five relevant O level subjects and their grades
- Click Finish
- Print the Screening Registration Slip
- Log out and await further communication from the University
Candidates are strongly advised against patronizing road side Business Centres for making payment. ALL PAYMENTS WILL BE VERIFIED BEFORE ADMISSION PROCESSING.
- The Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board (JAMB) has indicated that it would not clear any shortlisted candidate who does not have ‘O’ level results. All candidates, therefore, are advised to visit any JAMB Office or accredited CBT centre nearest to them to upload their ‘O’ Level results (WAEC, NECO and NABTEB).
- All candidates who do not satisfy the University screening conditions below are advised to provide details for consideration by other institutions. (Note that supplying false information will result in disqualification). You are allowed to supply a maximum of two different ‘O’ level examination results.
- Misrepresentation/falsification of documents is a serious offence. Candidates are, therefore, advised to submit genuine documents only. Anyone found guilty of this offence will be disqualified automatically and in appropriate cases, handed over to the Law Enforcement Agencies.
- Candidates are strongly advised to adhere strictly to the guidelines stipulated above and the published requirements for admission into the programme applied for.
Any candidate who fails to do the ON-LINE Screening will not be considered for admission.
UNIJOS Direct Entry Screening
- This is to inform all candidates who applied for Direct Entry admission into University of Jos, that there will be an on-line screening exercise from 14th September 2020.
- Please note that only candidates who applied through JAMB for Direct Entry Admission and chose the University of Jos as their First Choice are eligible for the screening.
- Any candidate who fails to do the ON-LINE Screening will not be considered for admission. Follow the same procedure as UTME candidates to participate in the screening exercise.
Eligibility For UNIJOS Post UTME Admission
UTME candidates must have chosen the University of Jos as First Choice and scored not less than the institutional cut-off mark at 180 and the differential score for various Faculties/Programmes as stated below:
|S/N||COURSES IN THE FACULTY OF:||
CUT OFF MARK
|1||Faculty of Agriculture
a. Agricultural Science
|2||Faculty of Arts
a. Mass Communication
b. Theater and Film Art
c. All Programmes
|3||Faculty of Basic Medical Sciences
|4||Faculty of Clinical Sciences
a. Medicine and Surgery
|5||Faculty of Dental Sciences
|6||Faculty of Education
a. All Programmes
|7||Faculty of Engineering
a. Civil Engineering
b. Electrical Electronics Engineering
c. Mechanical Engineering
d. Mining Engineering
|8||Faculty of Environmental Sciences
b. All other Programmes
|9||Faculty of Health Science and Technology
a. Nursing Sciences
b. Medical Laboratory Science
|10||Faculty of Law
|11||Faculty of Management Sciences
b. Business Administration
c. All other Programmes
|12||Faculty of Natural Sciences
a. Computer Science
c. Science Laboratory Technology
b. All other Programmes
|13||Faculty of Pharmaceutical Sciences
|14||Faculty of Social Sciences
d. All other Programmes
|15||Faculty of Veterinary Medicine
a. Veterinary Medicine
- IMSU Post UTME Form 2020/2021 And Closing Date
- TASUED To Resume On Monday 21st September 2020
- KSU Post UTME Result for 2020/2021 | How To Check
- Poly Ibadan To Resume On Monday 28th September 2020
- Recommended Ways To Check Nabteb A Level Results
- Recommended Ways To Find Your Nabteb Candidate Number
- Is Nabteb Recognized Internationally? – Check Here
- Unilag Cut off Mark For Mass communication
- Can Art Students Study Mass Communication? – Check Here
- How Is Delsu Cut Off Mark Calculated? – Check Here