The University of Ibadan, (UI) has released the amount payable as ACCEPTANCE FEE by candidates offered provisional admission and the procedure for the 2019/2020 academic session.
Check: UI 2018/2019 Admission List
UI ACCEPTANCE FEE PAYMENT PROCEDURE
Candidates are expected to pay Thirty-Five Thousand Naira only (N35, 000:00) ACCEPTANCE FEE using the approved payment mode on http://admissions.ui.edu.ng.
They are then to proceed to upload the following documents:
- WAEC/NECO Scratch card with the pin No. and Serial No. clearly displayed
- Clear O’Level result
- Duly filled JAMB Form 003 (This can be downloaded from the Admission Portal
The payment portal will open from Monday, 10 December 2018 to 04 January 2019.
Candidates whose admission has been approved, but yet to be accepted are advised to proceed to Jamb Portal to accept the offer on CAPS. They cannot pay the acceptance fee until they have accepted and printed their admission letters.
Further information on clearance will be released in due course. Candidates are therefore advised to check the portal from time to time.
Note: Candidates are strongly advised not to transact any business with any other person/persons, corporate or any other site other than the University of Ibadan Website.
Latest posts by Innoswagzy Pera (see all)
- Read – How JAMB Will Be Marked And Graded 2020 - December 7, 2019
- How Can I Choose The Right Course To Study? - December 7, 2019
- Helpful Ways To Read Effectively And Remember Everything - December 7, 2019