The Major Function Of SEO And How It Operate.
Many webmasters google online about SEO, here are some of related searches:
- What is the SEO in marketing?
- What is the job of an SEO?
- How much should SEO cost per month?
- What is a keyword in SEO?
- What is the difference between SEO and SEM?
- How do I improve SEO?
Search engines have two major functions: crawling and building an index, and providing search users with a ranked list of the websites they’ve determined are the most relevant.
- Crawling And Indexing
Imagine the World Wide Web as a network of stops in a big city subway system.
Each stop is a unique document (usually a web page, but sometimes a PDF, JPG, or other file). The search engines need a way to “crawl” the entire city and find all the stops along the way, so they use the best path available—links.
The link structure of the web serves to bind all of the pages together.
- Providing Answers
How do search engines determine relevance and popularity?
please share and comment!
Latest posts by Innoswagzy Pera (see all)
- Recommended Ways To Make Money In Nigeria - November 4, 2019
- LAUTECH Post UTME / DE Screening Form 2020/2021 | 2nd Round - November 4, 2019
- LAUTECH Admission Letter Printing Online 2020/2021 Academic Session - November 4, 2019