You’re here: UNICAL 2020/2021 Cut Off Mark And Departmental Cut Off Mark For All Courses. Do you want to gain admission into UNICAL? are you looking for UNICAL cut off mark For All Courses?
UNICAL Departmental Cut off Point
Payment For UNICAL POST UTME 2020
- E-transact option:
This option is available in all commercial banks nationwide. At the bank your are required to pay and obtain an E-transact PIN. With the PIN log into the portal www.myunical.edu.ng and click on the UTME Admission Screening link then follow the instructions on the portal after login.
- Scratch Card Option:
This option is available in the following banks within Calabar Metropolis ONLY:
a. Unical Microfinance Bank
b. WEMA Bank
c. First city Monument Bank
d. Heritage Bank
- LOG ON TO www.myunical.edu.ng and click on the UTME Admission Screening link
- On the home page, enter your correct JAMB Registration Number in the box provided
- Enter the scratch card pin in the box provided
- Click on login and follow the online instructions.
- Confirm your entries and CLICK ON SUBMIT
- Print out the completed form.
- (I) Aptitude Test = ₦2,000.
- (i) Candidates are required to come with their original UTME result slip showing the Candidate’s photograph
- (ii) The Post UTME exercise is Computer Based Test (CBT)
- (iii) Special candidates with any form of disability should please indicate during registration.
- a. Impersonation is a serious offense and anyone caught will be handed over to the Law Enforcement Agents and may be liable to up to 5 years imprisonment
- b. Any candidate who fails to take part in the screening exercise automatically loses his or her chance of being considered for admission.
- c. Early commencement of registration is advised to avoid congestion in the dying hours.
- d. Candidates are advised to check the Portal from Thursday, 2020 for their venue and time of the CBT. Candidates are strictly advised to ensure that their correct phone numbers are provided while filling the form online as the University will communicate with them directly.