Nasarawa State University, Keffi, NSUK Post UTME/Direct Entry screening exercise application form for the 2020/2021 academic
session admission exercise. See the requirements and how to obtain below.
Nasarawa State University, Keffi (NSUK) School of Preliminary and Remedial Studies is now selling forms for admission into its pre-degree and IJMB programmes for the 2019/2020 academic session. See the requirements and how to obtain NSUK pre-degree form below.
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the Nasarawa State University, Keffi (NSUK) School of Preliminary Studies programmes for the 2019/2020 academic session.
NSUK IJMB Programme.
- Eligible candidates must possess a minimum of five (5) credits including English language, Mathematics and three other subjects relevant to the candidates’ desired course of study in the University obtained at not more than two (s) settings.
NSUK Pre-Degree (Remedial) Programme.
- Eligible candidates must possess a minimum of three (3) credits in any of the basic O’Level subjects of Arts, Sciences and Social Sciences.
- Candidates are expected to sit for Jamb to qualify for admission into degree programme in addition to remedy their O’Level of five (5) credits including English and Mathematics. Note that the Interim Joint Matriculation Board (IJMB) is a one year (12 months) programme in Arts, Sciences and Social Sciences which prepares successful candidates for admission into 200 level of the degree programme(s) of Nasarawa State University, Keffi and other Universities in Nigeria through Direct Entry.
NSUK One-Year Remedial French Programme.
- The school also offers a one (1) year remedial programme in French for beginners who intend to pursue their career in French.
- This category of candidates are expected to remedy their 0/L and secure five (5) credits including mathematics and English Language and French in addition to scoring the required cut-off point in the Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination to qualify for admission into 100 level French Programme.
How to Apply for NSUK IJMB / Pre-degree Admission Form.
Application forms are available online at www.nsuk.edu.ng which can be accessed and completed upon payment of a non refundable fee of (N5, 500) on the remita platform.
NSUK Part-Time form – The management of the Nasarawa State University, Keffi (NSUK), Centre for Continuing Studies, is now selling forms for admission into its Part-Time degree programmes for the 2019/2020 academic session.
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the Nasarawa State University, Keffi (NSUK) PART-TIME programmes approved by National Universities’ Commission (NUC) for the 2019/2020 academic session.
NSUK Part-Time Degree Available Programmes.
(A) FACULTY OF ADMINISTRATION
1. Department of Accounting – B.Sc. in Accounting
2. Department of Banking and Finance – B.Sc. in Banking and Finance
3. Department of Business Administration – B.Sc. in Business Administration
4. Department of Entrepreneurship – B.Sc. in Entrepreneurship
5. Department of Public Administration – B.Sc. in Public Administration
(B) FACULTY OF ARTS
1. Department of English – B.A in English
2. Department of Arabic Studies – BA in Arabic Studies
3. Department of Islamic Studies – B.A in Islamic Studies
4. Department of French – B.A in French
(C) FACULTY OF EDUCATION
1. Department of Educational Foundations – BA (Ed) in Educational Management
(D) FACULTY OF NATURAL & APPLIED SCIENCES
1. Department of Computer Science – B.Sc. in Computer Science
2. Department of Mathematics – B.Sc. in Mathematics
3. Department of Physics – B.Sc. in Physics/Electronics
4. Department of Statistics – B.Sc. in Statistics
(E) FACULTY OF SOCIAL SCIENCES
1. Department of Economics – B.Sc. in Economics
2. Department of Mass Communication – B.Sc. in Mass Communication
3. Department of Political Science – B.Sc. in Political Science
4. Department of Sociology – B.Sc. in Sociology
5. Department of Psychology – B.Sc. in Psychology
6. Department of Geography – B.Sc. in Geography
NSUK Part-Time Degree Admission Requirements & Duration.
Application must possess the following:
i. Part-One applicants: minimum of five (5) O/Level credits which must include English and Mathematics.
ii. Part-Two applicants: A National Diploma (ND) or a recognized University Diploma in relevant area including O/Level requirement in (i) above.
iii. Part-Five applicants: A Higher National Diploma (HND), a recognized University Degree or an Advance Diploma as recognized by Nasarawa State University, including O/level requirements in (i) above.
Duration of the Programmes:
- Part-One: Minimum of twelve semesters (six years)
- Part-Two: Minimum of ten semesters (five years)
- Part-Five: Minimum of four semesters (two years)
How to Apply for NSUK Part-Time Degree Admission Form.
Prospective candidates are requested to process their admission with JAMB registration number with the sum of N3,500 payable to JAMB before proceeding to register online via Remita platform. Visit a JAMB Accredited Centre of JAMB Office for more details.
Sale of forms commences on 09/09/2019 and ends on 25/11/2019.
Application forms would be purchased at the cost of N5,000. This is in addition to the payment of N315 only as Bank charges in any of these Banks through REMITA platform: Diamond Bank, Eco Bank, First Bank, UBA, Zenith Bank, Guarantee Trust Bank, Union Bank, Unity Bank, FCMB, Polaris Bank, Keystone Bank, etc.
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the various Postgraduate programmes of the Nasarawa State University, Keffi (NSUK) for the 2019/2020 academic session.
NSUK POSTGRADUATE ADMISSION PROGRAMMES.