You’re here: NEKEDEPOLY ND Admission List 2020/2021 Out. Are you looking for NEKEDEPOLY ND Admission List 2020? do you want to know how to apply for Federal Polytechnic Ilaro ND Admission Form? how can I get Federal Polytechnic, NEKEDEPOLY 2020 ND Admission List?
Well, I answered the most I could answer and I thought it as a wise idea to put this article down here so you all searching for “Federal Polytechnic, Nekede ND Admission List” will get your answers below, continue reading!
This is to inform all the candidates that applied for the Federal Polytechnic Nekede (NEKEDEPOLY) National Diploma (ND) Evening/Weekend programmes admission that the management of the polytechnic has released the list of candidates offered provisional admission for the 2019/2020 academic session.
HOW TO CHECK FEDERAL POLYTECHNIC NEKEDE ND ADMISSION LIST
- Visit the Nekede poly admission status portal at http://ndapplication.fpno.edu.ng/Applicant/Admission/CheckStatus.
- Enter your Application Form Number in the required column.
- Click on ‘Log-In’ to access your admission status.
Candidates who have been admitted into FPNO National Diploma (ND) part-time programme (Evening and weekend) are hereby directed as a matter of urgency, to do the followings;
- Submit their JAMB 2019 registration number online at www.ndapplication.fpno.edu.ng
- Those who did not register for JAMB 2019 are to go to any CBT centre and register for JAMB 2019 (Part-time) [you will be requested to pay the sum of three thousand, five hundred nairas (N3,500)], after which they are to submit their Jamb Registration number as indicated in (1) above.
Note: Failure to do this nullifies the admission
All candidates who applied for National Diploma (ND, Morning) are to log on their JAMB account at www.jamb.org.ng and upload their O’level results to enable the Polytechnic to consider them for admission. This should be done as soon as possible.
I hope I have answered your question, now please share to your loved ones and don’t forget to remind me in anyone you feel am not correct by using the comment box below!