List Of Departments And Courses Offered In MOUAU.
You’re here: MOUAU Post UTME Past Questions and Answers Free Download (PDF). Are you looking for where to download Michael Okpara University of Agriculture Post UTME Past Questions for free? do you want to download Michael Okpara University of Agriculture 2020 post utme past questions and answers? how can I get MOUAU 2020 post utme past questions and answers for free?
MOUAU screening past question, MOUAU post utme past questions for law, MOUAU post utme past question for medicine and surgery, MOUAU post utme past question and answer pdf, MOUAU direct entry past question pdf, download free MOUAU past questions, MOUAU post utme past questions, MOUAU post utme pdf. Here I will show you how you can download MOUAU 2020 post utme past question and answer PDF.
This is to inform The MOUAU Candidate who has passed the MOUAU Cut Off Mark requirement in JAMB that the MOUAU PDF Past Questions And Answers for MOUAU Post UTME screening Exercise are now available for download.
WHY DO YOU NEED MOUAU PAST QUESTIONS AND ANSWERS?
There are so many reasons why you need PDF Version of MOUAU Past Question and answers and why you need it now.
1. The Michael Okpara University of Agriculture IS COMPETITIVE: If you don’t already know, MOUAU is one of the best Federal Universities in Nigeria and as such, a lot of people apply to study there each year. A lot of people apply to study there and only few admission spaces or slots of about 6000
to 9000 are available out of 75000 people that apply for it; This makes MOUAU very competitive and very hard to gain admission into.
So to increase your chances of gaining admission, you need to start preparing for MOUAU Post UTME screening right now.
You can do that by studying their past questions to see how the questions look like and the kind of question they ask.
2. High JAMB Score Will Not Guarantee You Admission Into MOUAU: Do you know that Some People who Scored above 300 in Jamb this year may end up not getting admission into MOUAU State University? You may want to doubt it but it’s true.
Why do we say so?
This is because Admission is not guaranteed by Jamb score alone in any University but by a combination of JAMB score and POST-UTME.
For example, The requirement in the Michael Okpara University of Agriculture (MOUAU) is that any candidate that will be considered for admission into the University must have scored 200 in JAMB and at least 50% in the Post-Utme examination before the JAMB and Post utme score of the person will be added to check if the person has passed the cut-off mark for the course of choice.
So for those who scored high in Jamb to be able to gain admission, he or she must also score high in MOUAU Post-Utme.
Those who had a low Jamb score can still increase the chances of gaining admission into the Michael Okpara University of Agriculture by using by requesting for the PDF copy of the Past Questions And Answers.
Key Features Of MOUAU Post-UTME Past Question And Answers
– 176 Pages of Past Questions
– Answers and Solutions are Included
– Exam Instructions Included
Download Post-UTME Past Questions And Answers For MOUAU (PDF).
Are you looking for MOUAU Past questions and Answers?
Do you want MOUAU Post Utme Past Questions And Answers?
MOUAU admission list is out – The management of the Michael Okpara University Of Agriculture, Umudike (MOUAU) has released the admission list for the 2019/2020 academic session.
The Michael Okpara University Of Agriculture, Umudike (MOUAU) admission list containing the names of candidates offered provisional admission into the institution’s various degree programmes for the 2019/2020 academic session is out.
Candidates that participated in the Michael Okpara University Of Agriculture, Umudike (MOUAU) 2019/2020 post UTME screening exercise can now check their admission status online.
How to Check MOUAU Admission List.
- Go to MOUAU admission status checking portal @ https://mouauportal.edu.ng/.
- Locate and click on ‘2019/2020 Admission List released’.
- Enter your Jamb Registration Number in the required column.
- Finally, click ‘OK’ to access your MOUAU admission status.
Successfully admitted candidates are to note the following:
- Candidates who can successfully view their admission status on the University’s Portal are candidates who have been granted admissions and have uploaded their O’level results to the JAMB Website.
- Candidates who have been approved and admitted but have not accepted their admissions on JAMB CAPS should do so urgently and print their JAMB admission letters in order not to jeopardize their admissions. Recommended: How to Reject/Accept Your Admission on JAMB CAPS.
- That admitted Candidates should endeavour to print their MOUAU Admission letters first before accepting the admissions on the University (MOUAU) Portal.
- Candidates must pay the stipulated acceptance fee, and present official receipt to the College Officer in their Colleges for further information on screening and registration.
- Candidates qualifications must satisfy the University’s Minimum Admission Requirements.
- Candidates must come for screening with the following:-
- Original copies of their education qualifications (Statement of Results/Certificates).
- Awaiting Results will not be accepted.
- Six Passport size photographs.
- Birth Certificate/Age Declaration.
- A letter of attestation to University from your parents/guardian vouching for your good behaviour.
- Certificate of Local Government of Origin.
- The University reserves the right to withdraw your admission if it is discovered that you have been involved in any form of examination/admission irregularity even after registration.
You can also access your MOUAU admission status from JAMB admission status checking portal, follow the procedure outlined below:
- Go jamb.org.ng/efacility.
- Login to your Jamb profile with your username and password.
- Scroll down then locate and click the ‘Check Admission Status‘ tab.
- Select your Exam year and Enter your registration number in the required columns.
- Finally, click on ‘Check Admission Status‘ to access your MOUAU admission status.
Congratulations to all the candidates that made it to MOUAU admission list for the 2019/2020 academic session.
Michael Okpara University of Agriculture, Umudike, MOUAU direct entry screening application form for the 2019/2020 academic session has been released.
The management of the Michael Okpara University of Agriculture, Umudike (MOUAU) invites suitably qualified candidates to its 2019/2020 academic session Direct Entry screening exercise, beginning from 1st July, 2019.
Candidates are required to register online for the MOUAU Direct Entry Admission screening.
MOUAU Direct Entry Screening Eligibility.
All candidates who applied to Michael Okpara University of Agriculture, Umudike for the Direct entry admission are eligible.
How to Apply for MOUAU Direct Entry Screening.
To register, candidates must proceed as follows:
- Candidates are to visit the University Website at www.mouau.edu.ng
- Click on the 2019/2020 Direct Entry Admission Screening Banner
- Enter a valid email address for record purposes
- Input JAMB Registration number. This leads you to the Remita payment platform where an RRR number is generated with which payment of N2000.00 will be made. Payment can be done by debit/credit card or by taking your RRR number to any bank nationwide and depositing cash. Note: transaction charges apply
- Return to the site to continue registration. P.S: If you encounter any challenges after payments, kindly contact the University Portal Office.
- Register by filling an online Application form and selecting proposed Department and other requisite details. KINDLY REGISTER IN DEPARTMENT APPLIED FOR IN JAMB.
- Candidates are required to fetch their O’level results by inputing in the required field for WAEC/NECO/NABTEB/TC II Exam number, Type of Exam, Year of Exam, O’levels Exam Scratch card details (PIN and Serial Number on the card). Note only details on cards not used not up five times are valid.
- Ensure that the correct result/ results have been fetched before clicking on the submit menu.
- Note: Some fields are prefilled and cannot be changed
- Fill the form, submit and take printout after executing the Submit button. System sends a copy of submitted form to your email for records.
- Kindly note that the University is not liable for any wrong information entered by candidates.
- Candidates are advised to check the University Portal for their screening test results seven working days after registration.
MOUAU Direct Entry Screening Examination Date & Requirements.
The Date for the Onsite screening test will be communicated through your E-mail and phone numbers, you will be required to bring the following :
- Printout of filled form as this contains candidate’s unique Direct entry Admission. Screening number as an evidence that candidate has registered for the Direct EntryAdmission Screening.
- One coloured copy of your JAMB photo page
- Originals of WAEC/NECO/NABTEB/TC II certificates.
- Original copies of A’ levels/ Diploma / NCE/Degree certificates or evidence of same for sighting.
- Statement of result indicating CGPA obtained, if available.
- Candidates are to ensure that registration details provided conform with information on certificates presented for the screening.