JAMB Mop-Up UTME Exam Slip Printing Procedure 20202 .
The Joint Admission and Matriculation Board (JAMB) has earlier announced that there would be a Mop-Up UTME examination for candidates whose result were canceled and those who couldn’t see their results in the just concluded main UTME examination for 2019/2020 session.
- When is JAMB Mop-Up UTME Exam Slip Printing?
- When will JAMB Mop-Up UTME Exam Slip Printing begin?
- How do i get the JAMB Mop-Up UTME Exam Slip Printing?
NOTE: Those, who were involved and caught in illicit acts and centres where a case of malpractice has been established against them would not partake in the rescheduled (Mop-Up) examinations.
- JAMB Reprinting Procedures – How To Check Exam Date & Center
- How To Check Your JAMB Exam Date And Center For 2019 UTME Exam
- After Release Of JAMB Results – What Next? Here’s What To Do
- UTME 2018 Change Of Course, Institution And Data Correction Process Has Begun
- JAMB CHANGE OF COURSE AND INSTITUTION PROCEDURES (HOW TO)
All the candidates who might have fallen into any of the categories listed above are qualified for the mop-up UTME and they are advised to start printing print their e-slips from Monday, May 21, 2018.
HOW TO PRINT 2018 UTME MOP-UP EXAM SLIPS:
Candidates are to visit the JAMB online Mop-Up exam slip printing portal by clicking >> http://www.jamb.org.ng/ExamSlipPrinting3/PrintMopupExaminationSlip
And type in your Registration Number in the required field to print your Mop-up UTME exam slip.
Note: If you are not qualified for this exercise, you will receive a response saying; “You Are not Scheduled for Mop Up Examination”