You’re Here: OkoPoly Departmental Cut Off Mark, Do you want to study in a Nigerian Polytechnic? Is that Nigerian Polytechnic the Federal Polytechnic Oko? if so, then you may be interested in Knowing that the Cut off mark for Oko Poly will be discussed here.
What Is Cut, Off Mark?
Cut Off Mark is the minimum point a student applying for admission must attain in the Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME or JAMB) and or Post-Utme/Screening Exercise in order to be considered for admission into a particular school.
Note: Since the 2020/2021 Cut Off Mark is Yet to Be Released, We are going to Update 2018/2019 Cut Off Mark Below. So, The Cut off mark you will be thereafter is that of the 2018/2019 academic session.
So many aspirants have been searching online with a lot of questions as to when Oko Poly Will Release they cut-off mark or what the Cut off mark would be for 2020.
- Warning: Since the Federal Government and JAMB set a cut-off mark of 120 for Polytechnics in Nigeria, a lot of Polytechnics are not going through with the cut-off mark of 120. However, some schools still accept the cut-off mark or release their own cut off mark which is close to the agreed minimum cut off mark by JAMB.
- Since the Federal Polytechnic Oko has not officially declared their own Cut off mark for 2020/2021, we are going to assume that the cut off mark is still 150 till they make it official that they have accepted the 120 Cut off mark or a mark close to that.
- We are going to update this page with the official Fed Poly Oko cut off the mark when it is released officially by the management.
- This Warning message will disappear when the official cut off mark has been updated here.
Other Okopoly News
- OkoPoly HND admission List
- Schools That Have Released Their Post UTME Form 2020
- List of Courses Offered in Federal Poly Oko
Fed Poly Oko JAMB Cut Off Mark
This post is for all those who applied for admission into Oko Poly and has been searching for Oko Poly Cut Off Mark to check if the score they had in JAMB can qualify them for admission into Federal Polytechnic Oko for this session (2020/2021).
All Aspirants are hereby informed that the general cut-off Mark for admission into the Polytechnic is 150. This means that all those who wrote JAMB And Scored up to 150 or a minimum of 150 are eligible to buy Oko Poly Post-Utme or Admission form and also sit for the Examination should there be.
This eligibility for buying Oko Poly Screening form with a minimum JAMB Score of 150 or below are for all the programmes in the Federal Polytechnic Oko.
Oko Poly Departmental Cut Off Mark
A lot of aspirants are also concerned to know when the departmental cut off mark of the Federal Polytechnic Oko will be released. Departmental cut off mark is the minimum cut off mark for admission into various departments in a particular University, Polytechnic or Colleges of Education.
This cut off mark is usually available after the release of the school’s screening or post utme admission form.
Also, cut off mark for each varies depending on the performance of candidates who applied to study in the school for that year.
In this regard, Oko Poly Cut off mark for all departments will be available later after the screening exercise for the school has been conducted.
Do you like this article “OkoPoly Departmental Cut Off Mark”? kindly share with your loved ones