How Can I Get A Good Domain Name? – How To Get The Best Domain Name.
Recently we got requests to write on how to get a good domain name, How to Choose the Best Domain Name for you blog. on this article we will share more light on this!
Also Read – BEST DOMAIN NAMES GENERATOR ON THE INTERNET
14 Tips for Choosing the Best Domain Name
- Stick with .com
- Use keywords in your domain name search
- Keep your domain name short
- Make it easy to pronounce and spell
- Keep it unique and brandable
- Avoid hyphens in domain name
- Avoid doubled letters
- Leave room to expand
- Research your domain name
- Use domain generators for clever ideas
- Act quickly before someone else takes it
- Best place to register a domain name
- Get free domain with web hosting
- Most popular domain registrars
1. Stick with .com
2. Use Keywords in Your Domain Name Search
3. Keep Your Domain Name Short
4. Make Your Domain Name Easy to Pronounce and Spell
5. Keep it Unique and Brandable
6. Avoid Hyphens in Domain Name
7. Avoid Double Letters
8. Leave Room to Expand
9. Research Your Domain Name
11. Act Quickly Before Someone Else Takes it
Best Places to Buy a Domain Name
Free Domain Registration with Web Hosting
Most Popular Domain Registrars
Welcome to my Series on blogging today we will be discussing on a topic i tag
Getting your content on Google
What content do you have?
A website or app
- Add your URL – Submit your website for inclusion in Google’s index.
- App crawling – Get your app indexed by Google.
- Search Console – Submit a Sitemap of your website to Google.
- Structured data – Label your structured content to help users find pages relevant to their search.
- Read!: The Best And Easy Way To Rank High On Bing Search
- Google for Retail – Promote your products on Google Shopping, Google Offers, and other properties; submit your product catalogs digitally to Google Search.
- Google My Business – Get your business on Google Maps.
- Street View – Invite customers on a virtual tour of your business.
- Google Books and eBooks – Promote your books online and sell your titles through our eBook store.
- Google News – Share timely reporting on matters that are important or interesting to our audience.
- Scholar – Include scholarly works in Google’s academic index.
- Google Play Newsstand – Publish your content in Google’s app for fresh, beautiful news and magazine editions.
- Base Map Partner Program – Simplify navigation of your community by improving and enriching our base map.
- Google Indoor Maps – Upload floor plans or blueprints of your business to Google Maps.
- Imagery Partner Program – Offer users a sharper aerial view of your community’s landscape and built environment.
- Local Enhanced Content – If you’re an aggregator of local content, publish it through Google.
- Photo Sphere – Photograph and share the world with 360° pictures.
- Street View – Provide a panoramic virtual tour of your property.
- Transit Partner Program – Encourage the use of public transit by making it easy to locate routes, schedules, and fares.
- Video Search – Publish and syndicate online video content to make it searchable on Google.
- YouTube – Upload, distribute, and monetize your videos.
The Best And Easy Way To Rank High On Bing Search.
- How do I Rank High On Bing Search?
- How many Hours Does Bing Take To Index A Website?
- How To Submit A Website To Bing?
Bing SEO & Ranking Factors?
Why You should Rank high with Bing SEO
- It has a lower bounce rate.
- Visits more pages.
- Clicks more affiliate links.
- Spends more time on-site and
- Subscribes to more lists.
Steps to Rank high in Bing
- Make sure your pages are Indexed.
- Under craw control in Bing webmaster, tell Bing bots to crawl your site,
- Submit your sitemap to Bing.
- Monitor your ranking.
Top 10 Bing SEO And Ranking Factors
- Engagement Rate: This is a major ranking factor in Bing. The more engagement your pages get, the higher they will rank.
- Site Structure: Organization of site and quality of code is a Ranking factor in Bing.
- HTTPS: Unlike Google, this is not a major ranking factor in Bing. However, it is necessary you have a secure connection. It is possible Bing will make it a ranking signal in the future.
- Quality content: Bing loves site with unique and enough content. Make your content very long.
- Exact match domain: This is another major signal in Bing. When your focus keyword appears in your site’s URL, you rank higher.
- Links: Unlike Google, Backlinks are less important in Bing SEO. However, Inbound Anchor text is a major ranking factor in Bing.
- Bing Authorship: This is still in Bing’s Algorithm, unlike Google.
- Social Signal: Having social connections helps you to rank high in Bing and Yahoo Search results.
- CTR in Bing SEO: Bing uses click-through rate as a ranking factor.
- Straight Forward Keywords: Bing SEO requires the use of straight forward keywords.
Other Bing SEO Tips
- Optimize your titles and meta descriptions.
- Don’t block Bing’s web crawler.
- Include keywords in headings and around content.
- Still build backlinks.
- Don’t copy and paste from other blogs.
I hope this is helpful? Let me know how you feel using the comment box below.
- Add the entire tracking code snippet to each web page you want to track. Add the tracking code snippet right after the opening <head> tag on each page.OR
- Enter the tracking ID into a field that asks for the Google Analytics tracking ID. (For some web-hosting services, you don’t need to add the entire tracking code snippet to each web page on your site. Instead, you’ll simply need to enter the tracking ID into a field. If this field exists, you can usually find it in the “Admin” or “Analytics” section of your web hosting. For more information, read “Web-hosting service”, under Find the setup for the type of property you’re tracking, below.)
Find your tracking ID and tracking code snippet
- Sign in to your Analytics account.
- Click Admin.
- Select an account from the menu in the ACCOUNT column.
- Select a property from the menu in the PROPERTY column.
- Under PROPERTY, click Tracking Info > Tracking Code.
- Your tracking ID and property number are displayed at the top of the page.
- The tracking code snippet for your website is displayed under Website tracking.