Is FCFJOS ND Admission List Released For 2020/2021? When will FCFJOS ND Admission List 2020/2021 be released? Are these questions going through your mind, Do not to panic cause we have got you covered on this article. FCFJOS ND Admission List for admission into 2020/2021 academic session is out on online.
Recently, we have been receiving lots of messages concerning the Federal College of Forestry, Jos (FCFJOS) Admission Lists 2020/2021. So today we have decided to write this article in other to answer all of those questions.
Some of these queries can be seen below:
- Is FCFJOS ND Admission List 2020 out?
- Is FCFJOS ND Admission List Out?
- When will Federal College of Forestry, Jos ND Admission List 2020/2021 be out?
- How can I apply for Federal College of Forestry, Jos ND Admission 2020?
- How much is the Federal College of Forestry, Jos ND Admission form 2020/2021
This is to inform all the candidates that applied for admission into the Federal College of Forestry, Jos (FCFJOS) National Diploma (ND) full-time programmes that the names of candidates offered provisional admission has been released for the 2019/2020 academic session.
Federal College of Forestry, Jos admission list for the 2019/2020 academic session has been uploaded online.
CHECK FEDERAL COLLEGE OF FORESTRY, JOS ADMISSION LIST
- Click on the link below to check the FCFJOS admission list online.
- Click on https://admission.fcfjos.edu.ng/ to view admission list.
- Successfully admitted candidates are requested as a matter of urgency to report to the College Exams and Records unit immediately with your O/Level result(s) and Jamb Result Slip.
Please note that the admission will be based on FIRST COME, FIRST SERVE and all these will be done on or before 4th of October, 2019. Failure to do so, you risk forfeiting the admission.
For further inquiry, you can either send us a mail at [email protected] or call us on 08062587374.
I hope I have answered your question, now please share to your loved ones and don’t forget to remind me in anyone you feel am not correct by using the comment box below!