You’re currently reading AAU Short e-Learning Certificate Form – Courses, Eligibility, How to Apply!. So many students online search this topic or rather they ask this question What are the Lists of AAU Short e-Learning Certificate Courses?
Well, I answered the most I could answer and I thought it as a wise idea to put this article down here so you all searching for “AAU Short e-Learning Certificate Form 2020” will get your answers below, continue reading!
Ambrose Ali University (AAU) Short e-Learning Certificate Courses Admission Form 2020 has been released. Mode of Programme is Online and Duration is 30 access days.
The aim of the AAU E-Learning course is to enhance capacity building in various fields of interest during this pandemic and the post-pandemic period of COVID-19.
AAU Short e-Learning Eligibility
- The staff of Tertiary Institutions (Universities, Polytechnics, Institutes, Colleges of Education, Training colleges etc)
- Health Professionals (Doctors, Nurses, Pharmacists, Medical Laboratory Scientist, Paramedics, Health caregivers in general)
- Skilled Professionals in general
- Consultants in various fields
- Business Managers, Heads of Agencies, Firms and Establishments/Organizations
- Administrative and Clerical Staff of Local, State and Federal Government Establishments
- Secretariat Staff of various Establishments
- General Contractors, Sole Proprietors, Entrepreneurs
- School Certificate Holders
- Students of various Institutions of Learning (Universities, Polytechnics, Institutes, Colleges of Education, Training colleges etc)
- Prospective Students
- The unemployed in general.
Those eligible and interested may wish to enrol for one or more courses of interest and take them online concurrently.
Full List of AAU Short e-Learning Certificate Courses
1. IT/Software Courses
- Complete Guide to Microsoft Word2013 (Beginner, Intermediate & Advanced)
- Complete Guide to Microsoft Outlook 2013
- Beginning Guide to Microsoft PowerPoint 2013
- Advanced Guide to Microsoft PowerPoint 2013
- MySQL PHP Database Essentials (add a Database to your site)
- Create a Website from Scratch using HTML CSS step by step
- Learn Object Oriented Programming PHP fundamentals bootcamp
- Build a website HTML5 CSS3 Beginner Course
- The Ultimate Python Bootcamp
- Successful Website Creation- everything you need to know
- Course: Querying Microsoft® SQL Server® 2014
- Complete Guide to Microsoft Excel 2013 (Beginner, Intermediate & Advanced)
2. Professional Courses
- Project Management Professional (PMP)
- Information Technology Infrastructure Library (ITIL)
- COBIT 5
- Business Analysis (CBAP)
3. Soft Skills Courses
- Administrative Office Procedures
- Basic Bookkeeping
- Budgets And Financial Reports
- Business Ethics
- Communication Strategies
- Conflict Resolution
- Developing New Managers
- Event Planning
- Human Resource Management
- Internet Marketing Fundamentals
- Marketing Basics
- Media And Public Relations
- Networking Within the Company
- Networking Outside the company
- Office Politics For Managers
- Performance Management
- Presentation Skills
- Project Management
- Proposal Writing
- Public Speaking
- Risk Assessment and Management
- Social Intelligence
- Stress Management
- Team Building For Managers
- Time Management
- Virtual Team Building And Management
- Women in Leadership
- Work-Life Balance
How to Apply for AAU Short e-Learning Courses
The sum of N5,000:00(five thousand Naira) only per course should be credited to Ambrose Alli University Ekpoma Edo State, Nigeria using the ATM debit card online via the payment link available on the e-learning portal (aauekpoma.dexuni.com).
Automatic course(s) enrollment is enabled so that applicants can commence their lectures immediately after payment.
Contact: For further enquires, kindly contact the Directorate of Quality Assurance and Linkages using any of the following means:
- Email: email@example.com
- Phone: (+234 ) 0808 033 4886
Issuance of Certificate: After successful completion of the short e-learning course(s), a certificate of Ambrose Alli University, Ekpoma, will be issued accordingly.
I hope you found the answer to the question you were looking for? Feel free to share and let me know how you feel using the comment box.