Welcome, kindly check this out after reading!
- WAEC Syllabus And Hot Topics You Should Study
- JAMB Reprinting Procedures – How To Check Exam Date & Center
- WAEC past questions and answers
- The recommended waec textbooks and Jamb
- Is WAEC and NECO Syllabus The Same? – See Answers
- How To Successfully Pass Waec without expo 2021
- Read: Jamb 2021/2022 Cut Off Marks for All Schools
- Areas Of Concentration For Waec (The Guild)
Subjects You Can Pass With Ease In Jamb And Waec: What are the Most Difficult and easiest Subjects to Pass in Jamb andWaec? This is one of the many questions you may want to ask about Waec and Jamb 2021. It is no doubt that Jamb UTME is around the corner and wanting to know the Easiest Subjects in Jamb is Smart of You.
Well, I answered the most I could answer and thought it as a wise idea to put this article down here so you all searching for “Subjects You Can Pass With Ease In Jamb And Waec” will get your answers below, continue reading!
Now, Some Subjects are generally easier to pass than others when it comes to Jamb and Waec. This is exactly what I am sharing with you today. I will guide you through some generally easy to pass Subjects in Waec and Jamb for 2021. You may also want to see the most difficult subjects to pass in Jamb UTME and Waec SSCE Here.
Easiest Subjects In Jamb And Waec To Pass
The simplest subjects to pass in Jamb and Waec Are:
- Participate in Jamb CBT Practice Quiz Online
- Participate in Waec CBT Practice Quiz Online
- JAMB Approaved CBT Centers 2021
- Seven (7) Signs That Shows Your Parents Wants You Out Of The House
- Reasons Why You Must Not Be In A Hurry To Make Money
- Can I study law without literature? – See Answers
- Can I Study Law Without CRS? – See Answers
- Is Math Compulsory for Law?- See Answers!
- The Subject you Love
- Underrated Subjects
Mathematics In Jamb and Waec
Unlike Physics, Mathematics requires just understanding of the formula. If you know the formula, you should be able to solve any question. Jamb hardly twists questions in mathematics. This also applies to WAEC. With knowledge of the formula for a particular Waec Mathematics topic, you should be able to answer as many questions as possible.
For example, if you understand how to find the determinant of 3 by 3 matrix very well, There is no question you will be given that you won’t be able to solve under Matrix. This applies to quadratic equations and numerous other topics in Waec and Jamb Mathematics. Remember, what works for waec also works for Neco.
Waec and Jamb Mathematics Questions are simple and the marking scheme is very cool. You can also predict the areas they will set Questions from in Mathematics. An average O Level candidate taking mathematics should be able to answer questions under the following topics when they come:
- Conversion from one Base to Another
- Decimal places and significant figures
- Simultaneous Equations
- Quadratic Equations
- Direct and Inverse Variation
- Arithmetic and Geometric Progression
- Determinants of Matrix not exceeding 3 by 3
- Simple differentiation and Integration
- Permutation and Combination
- Mean, Median and Mode
- Construction And Plotting Graph (Waec and Neco Maths).
That’s already more than 60% of what Jamb and Waec set in Mathematics. Why won’t it be easy for you to pass maths in Jamb? Just put it your best and you will be surprised how A1 will be sure for you in Waec Maths and Over 60% in Jamb.
The only time it will be difficult for you to pass or score high in Jamb mathematics and get A1 or B2 in Waec Maths is if maths is a subject you hate with passion. It is unfortunate that many students hate mathematics with passion. You can actually fall in love with Mathematics starting from this year 2019.
There are many reasons you may hate mathematics as a Subject. Irrespective of why you may hate maths, I have an article to help you fall in love once again. Simply click here for how to fall in love with Mathematics.
The Subject You Love
You attract what you love. The subject you love naturally becomes easier for you to read and pass. For some, they love CRS, thus it becomes more easy for you in the hall. Others love the English Language. Subjects most students love in waec & Jamb ranges from literature, Biology, Government and Chemistry. If you love it, then you should be able to do well in it.
Some subjects are not very popular or hyped in Nigeria. However, with just little effort, you will blast them. Examples of such subjects are Geography and French. The marking scheme for subjects many persons don’t rush is usually fair and the questions that come under them are not as difficult as the ones you will see in competitive subjects like English.
In summary, Although mathematics is painted as very difficult, I have found out over the years that candidates tend to do well in Waec mathematics even will little effort. Unlike some subjects where you need to be extremely good before you can pass them. Therefore, the easiest subject to score high in waec and Neco if you are serious are Mathematics, the subject you really love with passion and subjects many persons don’t apply for.
Recommended: hardest subjects in waec and Jamb
I hope you found the answer to the question you were looking for? Feel free to share and let me know how you feel using the comment box.
- FUTO Post UTME Past Questions Free Download (PDF)
- FUGASHUA Post UTME Past Questions Free Download (PDF)
- FUD Post UTME Past Questions Free Download (PDF)
- FUDMA Post UTME Past Questions Free Download (PDF)
- What is The Meaning of Awaiting Result in Jamb
- EUA Post UTME Past Questions Free Download (PDF)
- FUTA Post UTME Past Questions Free Download (PDF)
- FUTMinna Post UTME Past Questions Free Download (PDF)
- FUNAAB Post UTME Past Questions Free Download (PDF)
- How Many Question Are Set In OAU Post Utme?
- FUTO Post UTME Past Questions Free Download (PDF) - June 20, 2021
- FUGASHUA Post UTME Past Questions Free Download (PDF) - June 20, 2021
- FUD Post UTME Past Questions Free Download (PDF) - June 20, 2021