Welcome, kindly check this out after reading!
- WAEC Syllabus And Hot Topics You Should Study
- JAMB Reprinting Procedures – How To Check Exam Date & Center
- WAEC past questions and answers
- The recommended waec textbooks and Jamb
- Is WAEC and NECO Syllabus The Same? – See Answers
- How To Successfully Pass Waec without expo 2020
Why You Should Write Waec And Neco The Same Year: This article is for Waec candidates who are still contemplating whether or not to write Neco 2020. Registering Waec and Neco together is a very Brilliant idea.
Should I Write Waec And Neco The Same Year? Yes, You Should.
There are many good reasons you should take Neco alongside Waec 2020. One of the major reasons you should sit for waec and neco together is that you are allowed to combine waec and neco results for admission in Universities or Polytechnics.
Writing Waec and Neco together puts you on a safer side. Failing an important subject in waec won’t make you write again. You can easily substitute the subject you passed in Neco for the one you failed in Waec.
For example, if you fail mathematics in waec and failed English in Neco, you can easily combine your waec and neco result since the mathematics you failed in waec can be replaced with the mathematics you passed in Neco. Interesting right?
Another reason to sit for waec and neco together is that you never can tell which would be better. Your Neco result may be far better than your waec result and vice versa. Remember, the more the As, the better the result and the more chance you have to get scholarships in School.
The third reason to sit for waec and neco together is that you won’t need to spend another year at home. There is a very high probability that you would pass one of them. Even if you don’t pass all the subjects, you would be able to achieve something by combining the two (Like I already explained).
The last advantage of sitting for waec and neco together is that it equips you better for Jamb. Remember, as you read for ssce exams, you are indirectly studying for Jamb and Post Utme.
Conclusion: It is 100% advisable that you sit for both waec and Neco the same year.
- Real Waec EDO Syllabus And Hot Topics You Should Study
- Real Waec Business Management Syllabus And Hot Topics You Should Study
- Is Waec Syllabus Important? – (Waec Series Pt22)
- Is JAMB Syllabus The same for WAEC? – (Jamb Series Pt4)
- Landmark University UTME Requirements
- Landmark University General Requirements
- Recommended Ways To Apply For Landmark University
- What Are The Subjects Needed For Mass Communication? – See Answer
- Real Waec French Syllabus And Hot Topics You Should Study
- Real Waec Civic Education Syllabus And Hot Topic You Should Study
- Real Waec EDO Syllabus And Hot Topics You Should Study - November 30, 2020
- Real Waec Business Management Syllabus And Hot Topics You Should Study - November 30, 2020
- Is Waec Syllabus Important? – (Waec Series Pt22) - November 30, 2020