Welcome, kindly check this out after reading!
- WAEC Syllabus And Hot Topics You Should Study
- JAMB Reprinting Procedures – How To Check Exam Date & Center
- WAEC past questions and answers
- The recommended waec textbooks and Jamb
- Is WAEC and NECO Syllabus The Same? – See Answers
- How To Successfully Pass Waec without expo 2021
You’re here: Questions To Expect in Jamb Commerce (Jamb 2021). Are you looking for jamb 2021 possible questions for Commerce?, Do you want Questions To Expect in Jamb Commerce 2021?
Are you wanting to get jamb Commerce possible questions? do want to pass jamb 2021 and you are looking for ways to find questions or get answers to the jamb 2021 Commerce? in this article, I will give you 2021 jamb 40 likely questions on Commerce, kindly read and answer them on your own, the purpose of these questions is for you to study and get familiar with them…
After all said and done, below are Questions in Jamb commerce (16) to help you in 2021. Trust me, questions are likely to come out from there.
Questions To Expect in Commerce And Answers
1. What is the Capital market for?
Answer: Long term loans
2. A document sent to a customer at regular intervals to enable him to know his indebtedness to his supplies is known as
3. The physical components of a computer system refers to
4. Ships used for international transport are
Answer: Ocean Liners
5. The sum of money paid by a policyholder to an insurer is referred to as
6. The warehouse that is owned and controlled by the government is a?
Answer: State warehouse
7. What is a major function of a chamber of commerce?
Answer: Promoting both home and foreign trade
8. Efforts geared towards establishing and maintaining a good image for a company is termed…
Answer: Public relations
9. The agreement of insurers to spread risks among themselves is a major feature of …
10. The conversion of raw materials into finished products creates Form Utility.
11. The focal point of marketing is
12. Entrepot trade refers to
Answer: Importing for re-exporting
13. What guarantees the keeping of money for a long period?
14. The right to retain possession of goods until the contract is paid is known as
15. An advertising medium which combines the advantage of sound and motion is?
16. A study to discover consumer’s preferences and needs is called…
Answer: Market Segmentation
17. Dumping means selling goods abroad At a lower price than in the home market.
18. The exchange of goods for other goods in home trade is known as
Answer: Barter Trade
19. The process of transferring data from one computer to another is referred to as
20. James purchased goods from Samson and is to pay customs duties before collection. The goods are likely to be collected from a?
Answer: A bonded warehouse
21. Commerce is defined as the study of what?
Answer: Study of how man buys, sells, and distribute goods and services.
22. An international trade, exchanging goods for other goods and services purchased instead of paying in foreign currency is known as
23. The market structure, business conditions and financial systems in Nigeria constitute the
Answer: Economic Environment
24. The system of parting with authority but not responsibility is known as
25. When the old customer stick to the old places to buy goods and services, it is known as
26. Who is liable for the contracts entered into by the agent on behalf of his principal?
27. The insurance principle that requires full disclosure of information on the insured is known as
Answer: Uberrimae Fidei
28. ___ Requires acceptance by debtor to make it valuable.
Answer: Bill of exchange
29. An aspect of commerce that facilitates the distribution of product is
30. The difference between personal selling and sales promotion is that sales promotion includes free gifts and samples, personal selling involves___
Answer: Face-to-face communication with customers
31. An agreement between two parties which can be enforced is called
Answer: A contract
32. The most suitable organizational structure for a small or medium-sized enterprise is
Answer: Line structure
33. The type of advertising that seeks to persuade consumers to buy a particular product is
Answer: Persuasive advertising
34. A machine which enables sales without the physical presence of the sale attendant is a
Answer: Vending Machine
35. The variety of goods and services which the company offers for sales is its
Answer: Product Mix
36. A distinctive symbol, title or design that readily identifies the company and its product is
37. An individual who makes the final use of goods and services provided by a firm is the ___
38. Treasury bills are issued by
Answer: Central bank
39. The essential utility derived from the use of a product is known as
Answer: Core benefit
40. Ocean liners are subdivided into
Answer: Passenger liners and cargo liners
Questions To Expect in Jamb Commerce: The 40 Questions and answers will cover every Chapter in Jamb commerce. However, the Likely commerce Questions will not be arranged topic by topic. You may want to click here for likely questions from Jamb Sweet Sixteen or download Physics questions by clicking here.
- FUDMA Cut Off Mark – 2021/2022 Admission Exercise
- 7 Action To Take When You Fail JAMB
- Is WAEC and NECO Syllabus The Same? – See Answers
- Biology Topics That Always Comes Out In Jamb
- Recommended Ways To Manage Time When Working And Still Preparing For Jamb
- Real Waec Chemistry Syllabus And Topics You Should Study
- ABUAD Resumption Date for 2020/2021 Academic Session
- Kwara Poly Resumption Date for 2020/2021 Academic Session
- Proven Ways To Prepare For Waec, Neco & Jamb Together
- Real Waec Integrated Science Syllabus And Topics You Should Study