Welcome, kindly check this out after reading!
- WAEC Syllabus And Hot Topics You Should Study
- JAMB Reprinting Procedures – How To Check Exam Date & Center
- WAEC past questions and answers
- The recommended waec textbooks and Jamb
- Is WAEC and NECO Syllabus The Same? – See Answers
- How To Successfully Pass Waec without expo 2021
- Read: Jamb 2021/2022 Cut Off Marks for All Schools
- Areas Of Concentration For Waec (The Guild)
You’re currently reading Proven Ways To Prepare For JAMB 2021 (Score Above 350). So many students online search this topic or rather they ask this question: How I can score above 350 in jamb?.
Well, I answered the most I could answer and I thought it as a wise idea to put this article down here so you all searching for “How to pass jamb once and for all” will get your answers below, continue reading!
- How Many Questions Will Jamb Set This Year? - Read!
- How Can I Cheat In Jamb? - Guide on Jamb Expo
- Full List of Post UTME Subjects 2021
- How To Pass Waec Biology Exam 2021 – (Waec Series Pt42)
- Subjects Required For Industrial Chemistry 2021
- Is Economics Compulsory For Mass Communication? – See Answer
- Does Mass Communication Require Maths? - See Answers
- Is Biology Compulsory For Art Students in Waec? – See Answer
What you do before JAMB 2021 will determine what JAMB will do to you after the examination. so, there’s no admission for you if you fail JAMB. Today, I will be guiding you on Proven Ways To Prepare For JAMB.
Your Jamb score is a major factor in gaining admission. If you think you will be admitted with connection, change that thought now and start focusing on how to pass JAMB 2021.
- Participate in Jamb CBT Practice Quiz Online
- Participate in Waec CBT Practice Quiz Online
- JAMB Approaved CBT Centers 2021
- Seven (7) Signs That Shows Your Parents Wants You Out Of The House
- Reasons Why You Must Not Be In A Hurry To Make Money
- Can I study law without literature? – See Answers
- Can I Study Law Without CRS? – See Answers
- Is Math Compulsory for Law?- See Answers!
How does this relate to the topic?. Yes, it relates to the topic because we’ll be talking about “How To Prepare For JAMB 2021/2022 And Score Above 300“. No time for too much story, let’s head straight into the topic.
- 1 HOW TO PREPARE FOR JAMB 2021/2022 AND SCORE ABOVE 350
HOW TO PREPARE FOR JAMB 2021/2022 AND SCORE ABOVE 350
STARTS READING NOW
It is not too early to start reading for JAMB 2021/2022. The earlier, the higher your chances of scoring high. Don’t wait till after JAMB 2021/2022 registration before you start reading. Let me share my personal reading experience with you.
I read textbooks from Monday to Friday, at least 4hours daily uninterrupted. You might be thinking, how can I read for 4hours daily without losing concentration?
I shared that secrets in my article on “12 Most Effective Ways To Pass An Examination”. On Saturdays, I Solve Past Questions For All My 4 Subjects And Add My Total Score. With This, I Was Able To Keep Track Of My Progress.
On Sundays, I rest, watch T.V and I don’t read at all. Before the commencement of my UTME examination, I was able to complete all my textbooks twice!.
If you can use this method consistently or derive a better method, you’ll end Scoring above 300 in Jamb 2021/2022.
It is what you have in your head and not a big head that takes you ahead.
SET YOUR TIME TABLE AND FELLOW IT DULY
Time-table will help you to remain consistent with reading. Make sure you don’t miss your daily reading schedule. This is another technique to prepare for Jamb 2021 and pass.
WORK MORE ON YOUR WEAKNESS(ES)
Everybody has his/her own weak point. As for me, it was biology until I devoted more time to reading biology. I started developing personal interest in it, and now it is one of my best subjects.
If there’s any subject you think is hard for you to understand/remember, it means you have not been spending more time on it or you have shown a lack of interest in it. Change your mindset, tell yourself, “I want to know this subject!”.
DON’T NEGLECT YOUR STRENGTHS TOTALLY
When I changed my mindset and focus on biology, I started reading it and spent more time on it. After two months, I discovered I had only 2 topics left in biology while I have at least 7 each in chemistry and Physics that were my favourites initially.
I had neglected my Chemistry and Physics duties and focused on Biology only. I had to shift back to Chemistry and Physics so as to strike a balance between the 3 subjects.
What I am trying to say is, “While you are working on your weaknesses, don’t neglect your strengths. They are the best places to bag cool marks in Jamb 2021″.
USE THE SYLLABUS
Did I unleash the secret to you that Jamb will never set questions out of the syllabus? Make proper use of the syllabus and cover all the topics in it.
USE THE RECOMMENDED TEXTBOOKS
At the end of each syllabus, you’ll find some list of recommended textbooks by JAMB. These texts and Past Questions will be used to set JAMB 2021 questions. So, make use of them while preparing for JAMB 2021.
STUDY PAST QUESTIONS
Past questions are the only JAMB 2021 expo you’ll find nationwide. The fact is JAMB is out of questions, so they repeat the majority of their questions. Study past questions, read more on each question from the recommended textbooks and study the pattern used by JAMB for setting questions.
ATTEND A GOOD UTME COACHING
What you read by yourself, when backed by what you learn at Jamb lessons around is what makes you loaded for the Jamb 2021/2022 examination. You also learn from others when you attend a good UTME coaching class.
If there is anything that you don’t know or you find confusing about your studies or JAMB 2017, feel free to ask questions from those that have the knowledge. Seeking help is smart, not stupid.
Visit 9jaJointLean for JAMB Updates and special guides
If you haven’t been visiting our blog before now, then you are missing a lot of guides, tips and tutorials.
Do you find these special Proven Ways To Prepare For JAMB helpful? If so, don’t forget to share it with friends with the share buttons below. Drop your comments below.
- How To Correct A Candidate’s Gender from Female To Male In Waec (Waec Series Pt19)
- CAU Post UTME Past Questions Free Download (PDF)
- How Many Times Can I Check My Waec Results? (Waec Series Pt14)
- In What Other Ways Can I Check My Waec Results? (Waec Series Pt16)
- Can I Use One Waec e-PIN to Check More Than One Result? – (Waec Series Pt15)
- I Have A Problem In Checking My WAEC Result (Waec Series Pt17)
- What To Do When WAEC Page is Not loading (Waec Series Pt18)
- How Can I Check My Waec Profile? (Waec Series Pt11)
- Where Can I Buy An e-PIN? (Waec Series Pt13)
- How Many subjects Are Required For Waec? (Waec Series Pt10)
- How To Correct A Candidate’s Gender from Female To Male In Waec (Waec Series Pt19) - July 25, 2021
- CAU Post UTME Past Questions Free Download (PDF) - July 25, 2021
- How Many Times Can I Check My Waec Results? (Waec Series Pt14) - July 25, 2021