Welcome, kindly check this out after reading!
- WAEC Syllabus And Hot Topics You Should Study
- JAMB Reprinting Procedures – How To Check Exam Date & Center
- WAEC past questions and answers
- The recommended waec textbooks and Jamb
- Is WAEC and NECO Syllabus The Same? – See Answers
- How To Successfully Pass Waec without expo 2020
OkoPoly HND admission List – The list of candidates offered admission into the Federal Polytechnic, Oko Higher National Diploma (HND) programmes is Out.
The Federal Polytechnic, Oko has released the Higher National Diploma (HND) first and second batch admission list for the 2019/2020 academic session.
All candidates who applied for admission into the Federal Poly Oko HND programmes can now check their admission status from the procedures below.
HOW TO CHECK OKOPOLY HND ADMISSION LIST.
- Log onto Oko Poly admission status checking portal @ http://portal.federalpolyoko.edu.ng/modules/admissions/checkadmissionstatus.aspx.
- Select ‘Student Type’ from the drop down i.e. Higher National Diploma.
- Select your session from the drop down i.e. 2019-2020.
- Enter your Application Number in the appropriate column.
- Click on ‘Submit’ to access your admission status.
NB: Admitted students should Acceptance their Admission within two weeks of Notification of Admission.Recent posts
- Things To Note When Registering For Post UTME
- How Much Is Waec Scratch Card Now? – (Waec Series Pt23)
- Wassce Past Questions PDF Free Download 2020
- JAMB CHANGE OF COURSE AND INSTITUTION PROCEDURES (HOW TO)
- JAMB Change Of Course & Institution Form Procedures 2020/2021
- Jamb 2020 Direct Entry Change Of Course And Institution – Full Details
- Pan-Atlantic University School Fees 2020/2021
- Pan-Atlantic University Post UTME Form 2020/2021
- Auchi Polytechnic Post UTME Timetable 2020/2021
- Auchi Polytechnic Post UTME Screening Form 2020/2021
- How Much Is Waec Scratch Card Now? – (Waec Series Pt23) - July 9, 2020
- Wassce Past Questions PDF Free Download 2020 - July 9, 2020
- JAMB CHANGE OF COURSE AND INSTITUTION PROCEDURES (HOW TO) - July 9, 2020