Welcome, kindly check this out after reading!
- WAEC Syllabus And Hot Topics You Should Study
- JAMB Reprinting Procedures – How To Check Exam Date & Center
- WAEC past questions and answers
- The recommended waec textbooks and Jamb
- Is WAEC and NECO Syllabus The Same? – See Answers
- How To Successfully Pass Waec without expo 2020
OKOPOLY HND Acceptance Fee: This is to inform all candidates offered provisional admission into the Federal Polytechnic, Oko Higher National Diploma (HND) programmes for the 2019/2020 academic session, that the acceptance fee amount and payment procedure has been published.
OKOPOLY HND ACCEPTANCE FEE PAYMENT PROCEDURE.
Every new student will pay N15,500.00 acceptance fee.
Admitted students should apply the following steps for Acceptance of Admission (Note: within two weeks of Notification of Admission):
I. Proceed to Bursary section (Revenue Collection [email protected] Extension Site) to generate acceptance Invoice with Remita Retrieval Reference Number.
II. Proceed to any of the approved collecting banks to pay your Acceptance fee (on the Remita platform) and obtain payment print out.
III. Return to the Bursary (Revenue Unit) with the payment printout to obtain your Acceptance Letter.
- How Much Is Waec Scratch Card Now? – (Waec Series Pt23)
- Wassce Past Questions PDF Free Download 2020
- JAMB CHANGE OF COURSE AND INSTITUTION PROCEDURES (HOW TO)
- JAMB Change Of Course & Institution Form Procedures 2020/2021
- Jamb 2020 Direct Entry Change Of Course And Institution – Full Details
- Pan-Atlantic University School Fees 2020/2021
- Pan-Atlantic University Post UTME Form 2020/2021
- Auchi Polytechnic Post UTME Timetable 2020/2021
- Auchi Polytechnic Post UTME Screening Form 2020/2021
- Oduduwa University Screening Centres 2020
- How Much Is Waec Scratch Card Now? – (Waec Series Pt23) - July 9, 2020
- Wassce Past Questions PDF Free Download 2020 - July 9, 2020
- JAMB CHANGE OF COURSE AND INSTITUTION PROCEDURES (HOW TO) - July 9, 2020