2020 NECO FURTHER Mathematics: What are the areas NECO will set Further Mathematics Questions from and how do I get NECO F Maths 2020 OBJ And Essay Questions? Neco 2020 Further Maths Questions is what we shall discuss here today.
NECO Further Mathematics is not compulsory for every Neco 2020 science Candidate. Read on for Sample Questions Neco would set in 2020 Further Maths or click here for Neco 2020 Further Mathematics syllabus.
Read: Jamb 2020 Exam Date And Other Hot Jamb Updates
Read: How To Check Admission Status On Jamb Caps Portal
NECO 2020 Further Mathematics Questions And Answers
You have asked the questions, what are the areas Neco sets questions in further mathematics? I am here to give you the bold answers to your question.
To make this topic easy for you to understand, I will divide it into three sections. The three sections are:
- NECO 2020 Further Maths Objective Questions
- 2020 Neco Further Mathematics Essay Questions And Answers.
- Instructions To Pass Neco 2020 Examination.
NECO 2020 Further Maths Objective Questions
As usual, you will be given questions and options A to E to choose from. Normally, the number of objective questions (OBJ) you are to answer in Neco 2020 Further mathematics is 50.
Participate in Jamb CBT Practice Quiz Online
Participate in Waec CBT Practice Quiz Online
Read: JAMB Approaved CBT Centers 2020
Read: How To Study For Long Hours Without Losing Concentration
Read: List of Top Undergraduate Scholarships in Nigeria
The Following Are Sample Neco Objective Questions on further mathematics.
Download sample further maths questions and answers here.
Read Also: How to answer neco questions very fast
Note: Last Neco Further mathematics Examination date for Objective and Essay paper was on the 28th of June 2018.
Further Mathematics Neco 2020 Theory Questions And Answers
The following are the kind of questions you should expect in neco 2020 Further Maths Theory or Essay. They are hot cake questions:
Points (2, 1) and (6, 7) are opposite vertices of a square which is inscribed in a circle.
- centre of the circle;
- equation of the circle.
If f’’(x) = 2, f’(1) = 0 and f(0) = -8, find f(x).
A car moving with an initial velocity, u, travels in a straight line with a constant acceleration of 3 ms-2 until it attains a velocity of 33 ms-1 after 6 seconds. Calculate the distance travelled by the car.
- If – = a + b, find the values of a and b.
- (i) Evaluate: .
(ii) Using the result in 10(b)(i), find, correct to two decimal places, the value of x in the system of equations.
2x – y + 2z + 5 = 0
x + 3y + 4z – 1 = 0
x + 2y + z + 2 = 0
Neco 2020 Examination Instructions
- Do not open your question paper until you are told to do so
- USE HB pencil throughout in the OBJ Section
- You are free to use Biro in the theory part
- You are allowed to use calculator to solve
- Make sure that you fill your name, Subject, paper, write WASSCE, paper code and other examination details where necessary.
- Ensure that the texts in your question papers are boldly printed
- Behave yourself.
- Don’t let invigilators catch you using expo
Related To 2020 Further Math Essay & OBJ:
Neco 2020 Essay and obj questions
Neco 2020 esssay answers
neco answer for further maths
Flashlearners further math answer neco 2020
answer neco 2020 further mathematics
www.neco 2020 further mathematics
Further mathematics obj neco 2020
neco exam timetable
2020 neco further maths questions
2020 neco further mathematics answers
OBJ and essay further mathematics 2020
Essay and obj expo answers for mathematics further
2020 neco further maths syllabus
That’s all for now… I shall update you when more real live questions and answers come up. However, I advise that you are hard working so as to pass your Neco once and for all.
Read Also: How to read and pass neco in one day
Feel free to share this article with friends using the share buttons and don’t fail to comment using the comment box below.Recent posts
- Real JAMB and WAEC Recommended Textbooks For Chemistry
- Real Jamb Past Questions And Hot Topics You Should Study
- How To Successfully Pass Waec As A Science Student
- How To Successfully Pass Waec As An Art Student
- Pass Waec/Neco 2020 By Joining 9jajointlearn WhatsApp Group
- Jamb 2020 Cut Off Marks for All Schools
- When is Waec 2020? – See Exam Date And Everything You Must Know
Latest posts by Innoswagzy Pera (see all)
- Real JAMB and WAEC Recommended Textbooks For Chemistry - January 23, 2020
- Real Jamb Past Questions And Hot Topics You Should Study - January 22, 2020
- How To Successfully Pass Waec As A Science Student - January 22, 2020