Welcome, kindly check this out after reading!
- WAEC Syllabus And Hot Topics You Should Study
- JAMB Reprinting Procedures – How To Check Exam Date & Center
- WAEC past questions and answers
- The recommended waec textbooks and Jamb
- Is WAEC and NECO Syllabus The Same? – See Answers
- How To Successfully Pass Waec without expo 2020
Michael Okpara University of Agriculture, Umudike, MOUAU direct entry screening application form for the 2019/2020 academic session has been released.
The management of the Michael Okpara University of Agriculture, Umudike (MOUAU) invites suitably qualified candidates to its 2019/2020 academic session Direct Entry screening exercise, beginning from 1st July, 2019.
Candidates are required to register online for the MOUAU Direct Entry Admission screening.
MOUAU Direct Entry Screening Eligibility.
All candidates who applied to Michael Okpara University of Agriculture, Umudike for the Direct entry admission are eligible.
How to Apply for MOUAU Direct Entry Screening.
To register, candidates must proceed as follows:
- Candidates are to visit the University Website at www.mouau.edu.ng
- Click on the 2019/2020 Direct Entry Admission Screening Banner
- Enter a valid email address for record purposes
- Input JAMB Registration number. This leads you to the Remita payment platform where an RRR number is generated with which payment of N2000.00 will be made. Payment can be done by debit/credit card or by taking your RRR number to any bank nationwide and depositing cash. Note: transaction charges apply
- Return to the site to continue registration. P.S: If you encounter any challenges after payments, kindly contact the University Portal Office.
- Register by filling an online Application form and selecting proposed Department and other requisite details. KINDLY REGISTER IN DEPARTMENT APPLIED FOR IN JAMB.
- Candidates are required to fetch their O’level results by inputing in the required field for WAEC/NECO/NABTEB/TC II Exam number, Type of Exam, Year of Exam, O’levels Exam Scratch card details (PIN and Serial Number on the card). Note only details on cards not used not up five times are valid.
- Ensure that the correct result/ results have been fetched before clicking on the submit menu.
- Note: Some fields are prefilled and cannot be changed
- Fill the form, submit and take printout after executing the Submit button. System sends a copy of submitted form to your email for records.
- Kindly note that the University is not liable for any wrong information entered by candidates.
- Candidates are advised to check the University Portal for their screening test results seven working days after registration.
MOUAU Direct Entry Screening Examination Date & Requirements.
The Date for the Onsite screening test will be communicated through your E-mail and phone numbers, you will be required to bring the following :
- Printout of filled form as this contains candidate’s unique Direct entry Admission. Screening number as an evidence that candidate has registered for the Direct EntryAdmission Screening.
- One coloured copy of your JAMB photo page
- Originals of WAEC/NECO/NABTEB/TC II certificates.
- Original copies of A’ levels/ Diploma / NCE/Degree certificates or evidence of same for sighting.
- Statement of result indicating CGPA obtained, if available.
- Candidates are to ensure that registration details provided conform with information on certificates presented for the screening.
- Things To Note When Registering For Post UTME
- How Much Is Waec Scratch Card Now? – (Waec Series Pt23)
- Wassce Past Questions PDF Free Download 2020
- JAMB CHANGE OF COURSE AND INSTITUTION PROCEDURES (HOW TO)
- JAMB Change Of Course & Institution Form Procedures 2020/2021
- Jamb 2020 Direct Entry Change Of Course And Institution – Full Details
- Pan-Atlantic University School Fees 2020/2021
- Pan-Atlantic University Post UTME Form 2020/2021
- Auchi Polytechnic Post UTME Timetable 2020/2021
- Auchi Polytechnic Post UTME Screening Form 2020/2021
- How Much Is Waec Scratch Card Now? – (Waec Series Pt23) - July 9, 2020
- Wassce Past Questions PDF Free Download 2020 - July 9, 2020
- JAMB CHANGE OF COURSE AND INSTITUTION PROCEDURES (HOW TO) - July 9, 2020