Welcome, kindly check this out after reading!
- WAEC Syllabus And Hot Topics You Should Study
- JAMB Reprinting Procedures – How To Check Exam Date & Center
- WAEC past questions and answers
- The recommended waec textbooks and Jamb
- Is WAEC and NECO Syllabus The Same? – See Answers
- How To Successfully Pass Waec without expo 2021
Change Of Course And Institution Procedures: Note: is Is Advisable for you to go to the nearest JAMB Accredited Registration Centers and do the change or correction.
The procedures found below are the ones used during 2021/2022 to do a JAMB change of course and institution. all JAMB Candidates who wish to effect the changes by they self are urged to read through it carefully.
JAMB Change Of Course And Institution Procedures (How To)
1. You shall be required to create a profile via the Sign Up (New User) Page if you are a new user. For existing users, simply type in your login details. To create your profile, you will provide your valid email address, surname, first name, Mobile No, State and LGA of Origin and password, then click on the Sign-Up button. Each candidate is entitled to only one profile.
2. Subsequently, you shall use your email address and password to sign in.
3. Once logged in, you will be taken to the landing page where you will see all available services.
4. Select “Correction of Data”. This is available on the sidebar or on the Home page
5. Once selected, the menu item “Course/Institution” will be revealed. Click this.
6. Once you select this service, a Transaction ID is generated for this service. This will be displayed on the confirmation page screen.
7. Review the details displayed on the Confirmation Page. Also, note the Transaction ID displayed in a bold red font. The Transaction ID is useful for all future references concerning the Transaction. A copy of this transaction ID will be sent to your registered email address.
8. Click on the Continue button if you wish to pay with your card immediately. If you wish to use other payment channels like ATM, Cash at the Bank or Quickteller, please note the transaction ID as it will be required.
9. On the Interswitch Payment page, enter your card details and click on the Pay button.
10. The status of your payment will be displayed on the “My Payment Section” An SMS and email containing your unique Transaction Identification and payment status will be sent to you after payment. Click on the Continue button.
11. Once payment is completed, you will be asked to provide the following:
- Year of Exam and
- JAMB Registration Number
12. After entering the information correctly, new options for Preferred course/Institution and second choices will appear. Options available will be based on availability.
13. Click Submit to complete your application.
14. JAMB will now process your application. If Approved, your details will be changed as requested. Question And Answer Section For Change Of Course And Institution.
I have received a lot of questions concerning JAMB Change of Course and Institutions such as:
- I Selected a Wrong course while filling in my JAMB Registration Details, can I be able to correct it?
- When am I going to do a Change of Course or Institution, is it after JAMB Registration or During the Registration?
- Can I be able to correct any mistake I made concerning my Course of Study and the Institution of Choice?
Now let’s answer some of the questions provided concerning JAMB 2017 change of course and Institution.
CAN I DO A JAMB CHANGE OF COURSE AND INSTITUTION?
Yes. If you made any mistake concerning the Course you want to study or the University or Institution that you want to study in, You can be able to change or correct it to your desired course or University.
WHEN WILL I DO A CHANGE OF COURSE OR INSTITUTION?
Knowing that JAMB Change of Course and or Institution is possible if one made a mistake while choosing Course or University, The Next Question is: Is is after JAMB Registration or Before JAMB Registration Deadline that I can do a change of Institution?
The answer is No. Jamb change of course or institution is done after the release of JAMB Result when all JAMB Examination has taken place.
HOW LONG DOES IT TAKE FOR CHANGE OF COURSE AND INSTITUTION TO REFLECT?
Have you done a Change of institution but it has not yet appeared or reflected in your Profile? How long does it take for it to appear?
To answer the question, As at Last Year Downward; JAMB Change of Course and Institution reflects or appears immediately it is done.
I have heard a lot of people complaining that they have done the change of institution or course for almost some time now but they have not seen the changes or it has not reflected on the new school they applied to. To make sure it is done correctly and to be on the safer side, please Visit An Accredited Center and Do your Change if need be.
If the changes have not reflected, go back to the centre you did the change and complain to them or you can go to the nearest JAMB Office and Complain to them.
Note: There is no time to waste as most schools have started selling their Post-UTME Form and if you don’t do it fast, you may end up missing the Screening or not applying at all.
Candidates who wish to do a change of Course or Institution are to visit the nearest Accredited JAMB Registration Center or visit the centre where they did their JAMB Registration and do the Change of Course or Institution.
How Much Is JAMB Change Of Course And Institution Form
Candidates who wish to proceed to do a JAMB change of Institution or Course are to note that there is a price tag attached to it.
JAMB Change of Course and Institution is N2,500 for each correction to be effected.
So candidates who wish to do a change, of course, should anticipate that the amount will be around N2,500.
I hope you found the answer to the question you were looking for? Feel free to share and let me know how you feel using the comment box.
- FUTO Resumption Date for 2020/2021 Academic Session
- Nigerian Law School Resumption Date for 2020/2021
- How Can I Choose The Right Course To Study? – See Answers
- Helpful Ways To Gain Admission Into Any University
- Real Neco 2021 Syllabus And Hot Topic You Should Study
- Real Waec Gce Syllabus And Hot Topics You Should Study
- Best And Most Paid Ways To Pass Neco Examination 2021
- Real NABTEB Syllabus And Hot Topics You Should Study
- Waec 2021 – See Exam Date And Everything You Must Know
- What You Must Score In Jamb 2021/2022 To Gain Admission
- FUTO Resumption Date for 2020/2021 Academic Session - January 23, 2021
- Nigerian Law School Resumption Date for 2020/2021 - January 23, 2021
- How Can I Choose The Right Course To Study? – See Answers - January 23, 2021