Welcome, kindly check this out after reading!
- WAEC Syllabus And Hot Topics You Should Study
- JAMB Reprinting Procedures – How To Check Exam Date & Center
- WAEC past questions and answers
- The recommended waec textbooks and Jamb
- Is WAEC and NECO Syllabus The Same? – See Answers
- How To Successfully Pass Waec without expo 2020
A Must Read! – See How Uniben Sets Post Utme Questions.
Important things you must know
Uniben Post Utme Questions and how to pass: If there is any University in Nigeria that I can discuss about with great ease, it is UNIBEN. This is because I have spent years in the University of Benin and I think I know the in and out of the school.
Just a few months ago, I wrote a detailed article on the Recommended Things You Must Not Do As A First Year Student In Uniben. I can also remember writing a detailed article on the documents required for Uniben clearance. You may want to go through both articles above.
Todays’s topic “Where Uniben Gets Post Utme Questions And How They Set Questions” has something new to offer. You are about to learn where Uniben gets their post utme questions, how they set questions and how to pass Uniben post utme examination once and for all.
In addition, I will explain how Uniben marks and grade post utme examination.
Contrary to what you may think, Uniben post utme questions are usually very simple. The only problem you may encounter while writing the Uniben exam is the time factor. There is usually no time to check the time (Usually an hour for 70 to 90 questions)…
Uniben English questions has been traced to Dandy English and waec English. If you are able to study your waec pack and Dandy English very well, then you should not have any problem with the University of Benin Use of English post utme examination live questions. Comprehension passages could also be adapted from other sources.
In the University of Benin post utme, English usually carries the highest number of questions and the highest mark. English questions are usually between 35 to 50 out of the 70 to 90 questions uniben sets in post utme yearly.
Now you may be wondering, “that was use of English, what about other subjects”? That’s a brilliant question. Uniben examination questions in other subjects are Jamb and waec standard. If you practiced very well for your Jamb utme and waec, with little practice you should be good to go.
Apart from English, the three or four other subjects Uniben set in post utme are tagged general subjects and they hey carry less than 15 questions each.
Does Uniben Set Current Affairs?
What do you mean by four others? Yeah, Uniben sometimes set current affairs questions in addition to your Jamb subjects combination. However, they have not done this for few years now.
The Three Problems In Uniben Post UTME:
Candidates fail uniben post utme examination yearly due to three major factors. You need to understand and overcome the factors that I am about to share right away.
The first factor is the time factor. Like I explained above, the number of questions uniben set in post utme is 70 to 90. Every student offering calculation subjects will have issues attempting 90 questions in just one hour. The Use of English carries the lions share in Uniben post utme.
The second factor that makes candidates fail Uniben post utme is the calculator factor. You are not allowed to take a calculator to the exam hall. Trust me, solving in decimal and fractions without a calculator takes time.
The third issue is the time to prepare. The period between Uniben post utme registration and examination is very short (usually two weeks). Only the strong will survive.
How To Prepare For Uniben Post Utme:
You may be asking, how then do I prepare and pass Uniben post utme examination in two weeks or less? Be happy because your question has been answered. I have written a detailed article on that. You want to go through it now Click.
How Uniben Marks Post Utme Examination:
UNIBEN post utme examination is over 100%. That is to say, the highest you can score in the exam is 100/100.
The grading is also simple; your Jamb score will be divided by 8 while your post utme score will be divided by 2. Post utme carries up to 50% of the aggregate score required to gain admission.
- How Many Questions Are in Uniport Post Utme? – Check Here
- Is Uniport Post Utme Screening Form Out? – Check Here
- How Many Questions Are in Uniben Post Utme?
- Does Uniport Offer Medical Lab? – See Answers
- Top 15 Best Polytechnics You should Consider in Nigeria
- 10 Best University To Study Electrical Engineering in Nigeria
- Recommended Ways To Gain Admission Into ATBU 2020
- Recommended Ways To Gain Admission Into ABSU 2020
- Recommended Ways To Gain Admission Into Uniben 2020
- Emotional Happy New Month Wishes (For Your Lover)
Latest posts by Innoswagzy Pera (see all)
- How Many Questions Are in Uniport Post Utme? – Check Here - August 4, 2020
- Is Uniport Post Utme Screening Form Out? – Check Here - August 4, 2020
- How Many Questions Are in Uniben Post Utme? - August 4, 2020