Welcome, kindly check this out after reading!
- WAEC Syllabus And Hot Topics You Should Study
- JAMB Reprinting Procedures – How To Check Exam Date & Center
- WAEC past questions and answers
- The recommended waec textbooks and Jamb
- Is WAEC and NECO Syllabus The Same? – See Answers
- How To Successfully Pass Waec without expo 2021
- Read: Jamb 2021/2022 Cut Off Marks for All Schools
- Areas Of Concentration For Waec (The Guild)
How Uniben Sets Post Utme Questions 2021: If there is any University in Nigeria that I can discuss with great ease, it is UNIBEN. This is because I have spent years at the University of Benin and I think I know the in and out of the school.
Just a few months ago, I wrote a detailed article on the Recommended Things You Must Not Do As A First Year Student In Uniben. I can also remember writing a detailed article on the documents required for Uniben clearance. You may want to go through both articles above.
- Participate in Jamb CBT Practice Quiz Online
- Participate in Waec CBT Practice Quiz Online
- JAMB Approaved CBT Centers 2021
- Seven (7) Signs That Shows Your Parents Wants You Out Of The House
- Reasons Why You Must Not Be In A Hurry To Make Money
- Can I study law without literature? – See Answers
- Can I Study Law Without CRS? – See Answers
- Is Math Compulsory for Law?- See Answers!
Todays’s topic “Where Uniben Gets Post Utme Questions And How They Set Questions” has something new to offer. You are about to learn where Uniben gets their post utme questions, how they set questions and how to pass Uniben post utme examination once and for all.
In addition, I will explain how Uniben marks and grade post utme examination.
Contrary to what you may think, Uniben post utme questions are usually very simple. The only problem you may encounter while writing the Uniben exam is the time factor. There is usually no time to check the time (Usually an hour for 70 to 90 questions)…
Uniben English questions have been traced to Dandy English and waec English. If you are able to study your waec pack and Dandy English very well, then you should not have any problem with the University of Benin Use of English post utme examination live questions.
Comprehension passages could also be adapted from other sources.
In the University of Benin post utme, English usually carries the highest number of questions and the highest mark. English questions are usually between 35 to 50 out of the 70 to 90 questions uniben sets in post utme yearly.
Now you may be wondering, “that was use of English, what about other subjects”? That’s a brilliant question. Uniben examination questions in other subjects are Jamb and waec standard. If you practice very well for your Jamb utme and waec, with little practice you should be good to go.
Apart from English, the three or four other subjects Uniben set in post utme are tagged general subjects and they hey carry less than 15 questions each.
Does Uniben Set Current Affairs?
What do you mean by four others? Yeah, Uniben sometimes set current affairs questions in addition to your Jamb subjects combination. However, they have not done this for a few years now.
The Three Problems In Uniben Post UTME
Candidates fail uniben post utme examination yearly due to three major factors. You need to understand and overcome the factors that I am about to share right away.
The first factor is the time factor. Like I explained above, the number of questions uniben set in post utme is 70 to 90. Every student offering calculation subjects will have issues attempting 90 questions in just one hour. The Use of English carries the lions share in Uniben post utme.
The second factor that makes candidates fail Uniben post utme is the calculator factor. You are not allowed to take a calculator to the exam hall. Trust me, solving in decimal and fractions without a calculator takes time.
The third issue is the time to prepare. The period between Uniben post utme registration and examination is very short (usually two weeks). Only the strong will survive.
How To Prepare For Uniben Post Utme
You may be asking, how then do I prepare and pass Uniben post utme examination in two weeks or less? Be happy because your question has been answered. I have written a detailed article on that. You want to go through it Now Click.
How Uniben Marks Post Utme Examination
UNIBEN post utme examination is over 100%. That is to say, the highest you can score in the exam is 100/100.
The grading is also simple; your Jamb score will be divided by 8 while your post utme score will be divided by 2. Post utme carries up to 50% of the aggregate score required to gain admission.
I hope I have answered your question, now please share to your loved ones and don’t forget to remind me in anyone you feel am not correct by using the comment box below!Recent posts
- Best Ten (10) Universities In London
- Top10 Engineering Courses You Can Study Without Biology
- Reasons Why You Must Not Be In A Hurry To Make Money
- JAMB To Deploy Drone Cameras To examination Centers To Check Malpractices
- The Life Changer – Chapter two (Jamb Novel)
- The Life Changer – Chapter One (Jamb Novel)
- Christmas Wishes & Messages For The Holidays
- Facebook Singles Dating Page (Find Your soulmate)
- 15 Successful Tips To Succeed As A Student In 2021
- Download Jamb Novel The Life Changer (PDF)
- Best Ten (10) Universities In London - May 9, 2021
- Top10 Engineering Courses You Can Study Without Biology - May 9, 2021
- Reasons Why You Must Not Be In A Hurry To Make Money - May 9, 2021