Welcome, kindly check this out after reading!
- WAEC Syllabus And Hot Topics You Should Study
- JAMB Reprinting Procedures – How To Check Exam Date & Center
- WAEC past questions and answers
- The recommended waec textbooks and Jamb
- Is WAEC and NECO Syllabus The Same? – See Answers
- How To Successfully Pass Waec without expo 2020
Jamb change of Name, LGA And Gender: It is normal to make mistakes during Jamb registration. In fact, there are a whole lot of possible mistakes you can make while buying Jamb form and doing the registration. The mistakes include wrong course and institution, wrong date of birth, mistakes in spellings of your name, error in LGA and gender.
Here are some searches students make online below!
- jamb change of course and institution portal
- Jamb Change of name
- Jamb change of date of birth
- Jamb change of gender
- jamb change of course and institution portal
- jamb change of course 2021
- jamb change of course 2021 closing date
- jamb change of institution 2021
- How can I change my institution in jamb 2021?
Today, you will learn how to change the wrong name, correct mistakes in your local government of origin and do Jamb change of gender. But before I proceed, I really recommend that you go through my article on Jamb 2021 exam date, reprinting, results and admission status by clicking here.
I have already treated how to do Jamb change of course and institution. You may want to click here to do jamb change of school and course of study.
The same step is required to correct name, gender and LGA on Jamb portal. Therefore, in this article, I shall use one stone to kill three birds:
Jamb change of Name (First name, surname or middle name) Jamb Change of Gender, Change of Local Government Area (LGA) in Jamb
Now, take a glass of chilled water and continue reading how to correct mistakes in the Jamb website.
Jamb Correction of Data 2021
- Visit the Jamb portal by clicking here
- Enter your username and password
- Login to your jamb profile
- After you have logged in, you will see a correction of data at the left sidebar. For phone users, you will need to click the menu to access the Correction of data. See the arrow in the image below to locate menu.
- Click on correction of data.
- Under correction of data, you will see course/institution, names, date of birth, gender and LGA. Click on the one you want to change or correct.
- You will be taken to the payment portal
- Click on pay and continue to payment.
- Follow the steps to pay either online with remittance or bank.
- You can make your payment online via JAMB portal.
- If you are having difficulties doing that, you can pay to the bank.
- You need ATM Card to pay online via remita Fill the form you are given to fill, follow what you are told and JAMB will now process your application.
- If Approved, your details will be changed as requested.
Note: You can carry out all of the above processes at an accredited centre. Also, you can do it yourself without going to any cyber cafe or Jamb centre.
Jamb Change of Name
This allows candidates to apply for the correction of names where there are spelling errors or error in arrangement e.g. Surname, Firstname or Lastname.
- Change of Gender
Candidates can request for change of Gender. Supporting documents may be required. An indemnity form will be downloaded, printed, filled and submitted at Candidates Institution for Approval.
Jamb Change of State/L.G.A
Candidates can apply for the correction of State/Local Government. Supporting documents will be required. An indemnity form will be downloaded, printed, filled and submitted at Candidates Institution for Approval.
- Change of Course/Institution
This allows candidates to apply for a change of course or Institution immediately after the release of results. This service has a time-lapse.
Jamb Change of DOB
Candidates can apply for the correction of Date of birth. Supporting documents will be required. An indemnity form will be downloaded, printed, filled and submitted at Candidates Institution for Approval along with supporting documents.
Recommended: Jamb score that guarantees your admission
I hope I have answered your question, now please share to your loved ones and don’t forget to remind me in anyone you feel am not correct by using the comment box below!
- Balipoly HND Admission Form 2020/2021
- Balipoly ND Full-Time Post UTME Form 2020/2021
- FCE NCE Admission List 2020/2021
- Questions To Expect in Jamb Commerce (Jamb 2021)
- Questions To Expect In Jamb Economics (Jamb 2021)
- FCE NCE Admission Acceptance Fee Amount And Payment Procedures
- DELSU Resumption Date for 2020/2021 Academic Session
- UNILORIN Resumption Date for 2020/2021 Academic Session
- KWASU Admission List For All Batches 2020/2021
- UNIPORT Supplementary Certificates Verification Exercise Date