Welcome, kindly check this out after reading!
- WAEC Syllabus And Hot Topics You Should Study
- JAMB Reprinting Procedures – How To Check Exam Date & Center
- WAEC past questions and answers
- The recommended waec textbooks and Jamb
- Is WAEC and NECO Syllabus The Same? – See Answers
- How To Successfully Pass Waec without expo 2021
- Read: Jamb 2021/2022 Cut Off Marks for All Schools
- Areas Of Concentration For Waec (The Guild)
You’re currently reading How Many Subjects Are Required For Neco? – (Neco Series Pt9)!. So many students online search this topic or rather they ask this question What is The maximum number of subjects a candidate can sit for in Neco?
Well, I answered the most I could answer and I thought it as a wise idea to put this article down here so you all searching for “What is The minimum number of subjects a candidate can sit for in Neco” will get your answers below, continue reading!
- How Many Questions Will Jamb Set This Year? - Read!
- How Can I Cheat In Jamb? - Guide on Jamb Expo
- Full List of Post UTME Subjects 2021
- How To Pass Waec Biology Exam 2021 – (Waec Series Pt42)
- Subjects Required For Industrial Chemistry 2021
- Is Economics Compulsory For Mass Communication? – See Answer
- Does Mass Communication Require Maths? - See Answers
- Is Biology Compulsory For Art Students in Waec? – See Answer
Good news to all the 9JajointLearners Neco candidates worldwide, we have just lunch our online Neco Series 2021 to assist the current and up and coming Neco candidates in the whole of Nigeria. this is part 9 of this series and you can check out part 10 HERE or part 8 HERE
How Many Subjects Are Required For Neco?
The minimum number of subjects a candidate can sit for is eight while the maximum is nine. All Senior Secondary schools in the Federation present Candidates for the SSCE Internal.
- Participate in Jamb CBT Practice Quiz Online
- Participate in Waec CBT Practice Quiz Online
- JAMB Approaved CBT Centers 2021
- Seven (7) Signs That Shows Your Parents Wants You Out Of The House
- Reasons Why You Must Not Be In A Hurry To Make Money
- Can I study law without literature? – See Answers
- Can I Study Law Without CRS? – See Answers
- Is Math Compulsory for Law?- See Answers!
This is the examination taken by candidates in their last stage of Secondary School Education. The SSCE is in two categories. One is for candidates in the third and final year of their senior secondary education and it is called SSCE Internal while the Second is SSCE External and is for candidates not in the School system, i.e. Private Candidates.
The SSCE internal has seventy-six subjects which are grouped into the following six categories.
- Compulsory Cross-Cutting Subjects
- Science and Mathematics
- Business Studies and
Another core component of the mandate of the Council as espoused in the Enabling law is the conduct of the Senior School Certificate Examination for External Candidates.
I hope you found the answer to the question you were looking for? Feel free to share and let me know how you feel using the comment box.Recent posts
- How To Correct A Candidate’s Gender from Female To Male In Waec (Waec Series Pt19)
- CAU Post UTME Past Questions Free Download (PDF)
- How Many Times Can I Check My Waec Results? (Waec Series Pt14)
- In What Other Ways Can I Check My Waec Results? (Waec Series Pt16)
- Can I Use One Waec e-PIN to Check More Than One Result? – (Waec Series Pt15)
- I Have A Problem In Checking My WAEC Result (Waec Series Pt17)
- What To Do When WAEC Page is Not loading (Waec Series Pt18)
- How Can I Check My Waec Profile? (Waec Series Pt11)
- Where Can I Buy An e-PIN? (Waec Series Pt13)
- How Many subjects Are Required For Waec? (Waec Series Pt10)
- How To Correct A Candidate’s Gender from Female To Male In Waec (Waec Series Pt19) - July 25, 2021
- CAU Post UTME Past Questions Free Download (PDF) - July 25, 2021
- How Many Times Can I Check My Waec Results? (Waec Series Pt14) - July 25, 2021