Welcome, kindly check this out after reading!
- WAEC Syllabus And Hot Topics You Should Study
- JAMB Reprinting Procedures – How To Check Exam Date & Center
- WAEC past questions and answers
- The recommended waec textbooks and Jamb
- Is WAEC and NECO Syllabus The Same? – See Answers
- How To Successfully Pass Waec without expo 2020
You’re currently reading “How Is Futa Cut Off Mark Calculated? – Check Here”, So many students online search this topic or rather they ask this question How is Futa Cut Off Mark calculated?
Well, I answered the most I could answer and thought it as a wise idea to put this article down here so you all searching for “How is Futa Cut Off Marks calculated” will get your answers below, continue reading!
Just a few months ago, I wrote a detailed article on the How to get FUTA post utme past questions and answers. You may want to go through both articles above.
How Is Futa Cut Off Mark Calculated?; This is what most aspirants of FUTA have been asking as they struggled to prepare for their jamb and post utme screening exams for the 2021/20222 academic session.
Futa Cut Off Mark Calculation
Divide the scores by 2. The result you get is your FUTA aggregate point. Numerical example: For a JAMB candidate that scored 250 in JAMB, he will divide it by 4 that is (250/4 = 62.5).
- IMSU Post UTME Form 2020/2021 And Closing Date
- TASUED To Resume On Monday 21st September 2020
- KSU Post UTME Result for 2020/2021 | How To Check
- Poly Ibadan To Resume On Monday 28th September 2020
- Recommended Ways To Check Nabteb A Level Results
- Recommended Ways To Find Your Nabteb Candidate Number
- Is Nabteb Recognized Internationally? – Check Here
- Unilag Cut off Mark For Mass communication
- Can Art Students Study Mass Communication? – Check Here
- How Is Delsu Cut Off Mark Calculated? – Check Here