Welcome, kindly check this out after reading!
- WAEC Syllabus And Hot Topics You Should Study
- JAMB Reprinting Procedures – How To Check Exam Date & Center
- WAEC past questions and answers
- The recommended waec textbooks and Jamb
- Is WAEC and NECO Syllabus The Same? – See Answers
- How To Successfully Pass Waec without expo 2020
You’re currently reading How Can I Pass JAMB Without Studying? – (Jamb Series Pt10). So many students online search this topic or rather they ask this question How Can I Score High In Jamb Without Studying?
Well, I answered the most I could answer and I thought it as a wise idea to put this article down here so you all searching for “How you can easily score above 300 in jamb 2021 Without Studying?” will get your answers below, continue reading!
Good news to all the 9JajointLearners jamb candidates worldwide, we have just lunch our online Jamb Series 2021 to assist the current and up and coming jamb candidates in the whole of Nigeria. this is part 10 of this series and you can check out part 11 HERE or part 9 HERE
Your Jamb score is a major factor in gaining admission. If you think you will be admitted with connection, change that thought now and start focusing on how to pass JAMB 2020
How Can I Pass JAMB Without Studying?
Am sorry to disappoint you, you can’t pass Jamb without reading … it’s almost impossible or impossible to pass any examination without reading. But I will show you how you can pass jamb especially when you are writing for the first time.
Beginning from today, have plans on how many hours you must study daily. Not just having plans, ensure to stick to your plans. Here I wrote an article I titled “Recommended Hours You Should Read A Day To Pass Jamb 2020“. You might want to check this article click here.
After Jamb Registration has been announced and the Jamb exam date has been fixed. With the current Jamb date, it means you have approximately three months from the day of registration to prepare for the exam.
Then a question comes to mind, can I score 300 to 380 in Jamb with only three months of reading considering the fact that Jamb syllabus is big?, Here I wrote an article I titled “How To Prepare And Pass Jamb In Less than 3 Months of Reading“. You might want to check this article click here.
I also wrote an article titled ” 6 Kinds Of Persons That May Not Pass Jamb 2020“. You might want to check this article click here.
If you are in as situation where you still have a whole lot to cover and Jamb examination is less than one month, Here I wrote an article I titled “Study For Two Weeks And Pass Jamb”. Stop whatever you are doing and read this life-changing article on two weeks Jamb solution to the end. You might want to check this article click here.
Is it possible to pass Jamb without expo or runs? This is One of the most frequently asked questions in Jamb. The answer is also very straight forward. It is possible to pass Jamb without expo or malpractice. Here I wrote an article I titled “How To Pass 2020 Jamb Without Expo/Jamb Runs“. You might want to check this article click here.
- IMSU Post UTME Form 2020/2021 And Closing Date
- TASUED To Resume On Monday 21st September 2020
- KSU Post UTME Result for 2020/2021 | How To Check
- Poly Ibadan To Resume On Monday 28th September 2020
- Recommended Ways To Check Nabteb A Level Results
- Recommended Ways To Find Your Nabteb Candidate Number
- Is Nabteb Recognized Internationally? – Check Here
- Unilag Cut off Mark For Mass communication
- Can Art Students Study Mass Communication? – Check Here
- How Is Delsu Cut Off Mark Calculated? – Check Here