Welcome, kindly check this out after reading!
- WAEC Syllabus And Hot Topics You Should Study
- JAMB Reprinting Procedures – How To Check Exam Date & Center
- WAEC past questions and answers
- The recommended waec textbooks and Jamb
- Is WAEC and NECO Syllabus The Same? – See Answers
- How To Successfully Pass Waec without expo 2021
- Read: Jamb 2021/2022 Cut Off Marks for All Schools
- Areas Of Concentration For Waec (The Guild)
You’re here: A Must Read! – See How ABU Sets Post Utme Questions. If there is any University in Nigeria that I would recommend to you, it is ABU. This is because I have spent years studying and researching about Ahmadu Bello University and I think I know the in and out of school.
Just a few months ago, I wrote a detailed article on the Things You Must Not Do In ABU As A First-Year Student. I can also remember writing a detailed article on the ABU Recommended Documents For Clearance. You may want to go through both articles above.
Where ABU Gets Post Utme Questions And How They Set Questions
Today’s topic “Where ABU Gets Post Utme Questions And How They Set Questions” has something new to offer. You are about to learn where ABU gets their post utme questions, how they set questions and how to pass ABU post utme examination once and for all.
In addition, I will explain how ABU marks and grade post utme examination.
- Participate in Jamb CBT Practice Quiz Online
- Participate in Waec CBT Practice Quiz Online
- JAMB Approaved CBT Centers 2021
- Seven (7) Signs That Shows Your Parents Wants You Out Of The House
- Reasons Why You Must Not Be In A Hurry To Make Money
- Can I study law without literature? – See Answers
- Can I Study Law Without CRS? – See Answers
- Is Math Compulsory for Law?- See Answers!
Contrary to what you may think, ABU post utme questions are usually very simple. The only problem you may encounter while writing the ABU exam is the time factor.
There is usually no time to check the time (Usually an hour for 70 to 90 questions)… ABU English questions have been traced to Dandy English and waec English. If you are able to study your waec pack and Dandy English very well, then you should not have any problem with the Ahmadu Bello University Use of English post utme examination live questions. Comprehension passages could also be adapted from other sources.
In the Ahmadu Bello University post utme, English usually carries the highest number of questions and the highest mark. English questions are usually between 35 to 50 out of the 70 to 90 questions ABU sets in post utme yearly.
Now you may be wondering, “that was use of English, what about other subjects”? That’s a brilliant question. ABU examination questions in other subjects are Jamb and waec standard. If you practice very well for your Jamb utme and waec, with little practice you should be good to go.
Apart from English, the three or four other subjects ABU set in post utme are tagged general subjects and they hey carry less than 15 questions each.
Does ABU Set Current Affairs?
What do you mean by four others? Yeah, ABU sometimes set current affairs questions in addition to your Jamb subjects combination. However, they have not done this for a few years now.
The Three Problems In ABU Post UTME
Candidates fail the ABU post utme examination yearly due to three major factors. You need to understand and overcome the factors that I am about to share right away.
The first factor is the time factor. Like I explained above, the number of questions ABU set in post utme is 70 to 90. Every student offering calculation subjects will have issues attempting 90 questions in just one hour. The Use of English carries the lions share in ABU post utme.
The second factor that makes candidates fail ABU post utme is the calculator factor. You are not allowed to take a calculator to the exam hall. Trust me, solving in decimal and fractions without a calculator takes time.
The third issue is the time to prepare. The period between ABU post utme registration and examination is very short (usually two weeks). Only the strong will survive.
How To Prepare For ABU Post Utme
You may be asking, how then do I prepare and pass ABU post utme examination in two weeks or less? Be happy because your question has been answered. I have written a detailed article on that. You want to go through it now Click.
How ABU Marks Post Utme Examination
ABU post utme examination is over 100%. That is to say, the highest you can score in the exam is 100/100. The grading is also simple; your Jamb score will be divided by 8 while your post utme score will be divided by 2. Post utme carries up to 50% of the aggregate score required to gain admission.
- FUTO Post UTME Past Questions Free Download (PDF)
- FUGASHUA Post UTME Past Questions Free Download (PDF)
- FUD Post UTME Past Questions Free Download (PDF)
- FUDMA Post UTME Past Questions Free Download (PDF)
- What is The Meaning of Awaiting Result in Jamb
- EUA Post UTME Past Questions Free Download (PDF)
- FUTA Post UTME Past Questions Free Download (PDF)
- FUTMinna Post UTME Past Questions Free Download (PDF)
- FUNAAB Post UTME Past Questions Free Download (PDF)
- How Many Question Are Set In OAU Post Utme?
- FUTO Post UTME Past Questions Free Download (PDF) - June 20, 2021
- FUGASHUA Post UTME Past Questions Free Download (PDF) - June 20, 2021
- FUD Post UTME Past Questions Free Download (PDF) - June 20, 2021