Form For UBTH School Of Nursing 2019 Is Out –
University of Benin Teaching Hospital (UBTH) School of Nursing Admission Form for 2019/2020 Academic Session
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the University of Benin (UNIBEN) Teaching Hospital 3 Years school of nursing programme leading to the award of Registered Nurse Certificate (RN)
UNIBEN Teaching Hospital School of Nursing Entry Qualifications
1. Candidates must not be less than 18 years of age.
2. Qualification; five Credit passes obtained in not more than two sittings in WASCE/GCE/NECO) in the following subjects, English Language, Mathematics, Biology, Physics and Chemistry.
How to Apply for UBTH School of Nursing Admission Form
Application forms are obtainable in person from the office of the Principal with a non-refundable fee of ten thousand Naira (N10, 000.00) only. This should be made payable to UBTH Treasury Single Account (TSA) Via the Remita Platform in any bank under the service type Training School – School Of Nursing.
A separate payment of N200 to Nursing and Midwifery Council Committee Edo State Account No. 2050003858, First Bank of Nigeria.
Candidates are to submit four (4) recent coloured passport photographs (taken in the preceding two weeks) while returning the completed application forms.
Closing date for submission of completed forms: Friday 5th July, 2019.
Examination Date: Will be communicated in due course.
TIME: 10:00 a.m. prompt
Venue: School of Nursing, UBTH
Latest posts by Innoswagzy Pera (see all)
- Read – How JAMB Will Be Marked And Graded 2020 - December 7, 2019
- How Can I Choose The Right Course To Study? - December 7, 2019
- Helpful Ways To Read Effectively And Remember Everything - December 7, 2019