Form For 2019 UBTH School of Midwifery Admission Is Out –
Applications are invited from the general public for admission into the University of Benin Teaching Hospital (UBTH) School of Midwifery, Benin City for the 2019/2020 academic session.
University of Benin Teaching Hospital (UBTH) School of Midwifery Admission Form for 2019/2020 Academic Session is now on sale.
UBTH School of Midwifery Admission Entry Qualifications
You must possess the following qualification to apply for the UBTH Eighteen (18) months Midwifery Programme.
- Five (5) CREDITS in WASC/SSCE/NECO in English Language, Mathematics, Biology, Chemistry and Physics at not more than two sittings.
- Be a Registered Nurse (RN) with the Nursing & Midwifery Council of Nigeria.
How to Apply for UBTH School of Midwifery Admission Form
Application forms are obtainable from the offices of the Principal/Head of Department (School of Midwifery) on presentation of evidence of payment of a non-refundable fee of six thousand five hundred naira (N6, 500) only payable to UBTH Account with TSA under the service type: Training – School of Midwifery using REMITA Platform in any Bank in Nigeria.
Date of Entrance: – Will be communicated in due course.
Date of Interview: – Will be communicated in due course.
Venue: – School Of Midwifery, UBTH, Benin City.
Time: – 8:00a.m. prompt.
RECOMMENDED ARTICLES Read: Jamb 2020 Exam Date And Other Hot Jamb Updates Read: How To Check Admission Status On Jamb Caps Portal Read: JAMB Approaved CBT Centers 2019 Read: How To Study For Long Hours Without Losing Concentration Read: List of Top Undergraduate Scholarships in Nigeria
Latest posts by Innoswagzy Pera (see all)
- Recommended Ways To Make Money In Nigeria - November 4, 2019
- LAUTECH Post UTME / DE Screening Form 2020/2021 | 2nd Round - November 4, 2019
- LAUTECH Admission Letter Printing Online 2020/2021 Academic Session - November 4, 2019