Federal Poly Nekede HND Full-Time 2018/2019 Admission Form Out.
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the Federal Polytechnic, Nekede HND Full time Programmes for the 2018/2019 academic session.
- Is Federal Poly Nekede HND Full-Time 2018/2019 Admission Form Out?
- When will Federal Poly Nekede HND Full-Time Admission begin?
- How do i get the Federal Poly Nekede HND Full-Time 2018/2019 Admission Form?
- Candidates are required to possess National Diploma in their chosen programme from recognized/accredited Polytechnic or Monotechnic.
- Candidates are also to possess at list five (5) relevant O’ level creadits including English Language and Mathematics at not more than two sitting in WACE/NECO or NABTEB (O’ level Examinations).
- Candidates are required to have at least one year or two years post National Diploma Industrial Training Experience.
List of Available HND Courses at Federal Polytechnic Nekede
i. Accountancy (AC)
ii. Banking & Finance (BF)
iii. Business Administration & Management (BAM)
iv. Marketing (MK)
v. Purchasing & Supply (PS)
vi. Office Technology & Management (OTM)
vii. Public Administration (PA)
viii. Co-operative Economics & Management (CEM)
i. Agricultural / Bio Environmental Engineering (AE)
a. Farm Power & Machinery Engineering (option)
b. Soil / water Resources (option)
ii. Civil Engineering (CE)
a. Structural Engineering (option)
b. Transportation Engineering (option)
iii. Electrical Electronics Engineering (EE)
a. Power (option)
b. Telecommunication (option)
c. Instrumentation & Control (option)
iv. Mechanical Engineering (ME)
a. Manufacturing Engineering (option)
b. Power & Plant (option)
i. Architecture (AR)
ii. Building Technology (BT)
iii. Estate Management HND (EM)
iv. Urban & Regional Planning (URP)
v. Quantity Surveying (QS)
vi. Surveying & Geo-informatics (SUG)
i. Food Technology (FT)
ii. Computer Science (CS)
iii. Science Laboratory Technology (SLT)
a. Biology / Microbiology (option)
b. Chemistry (option)
c. Physics / Electronics (option)
d. Microbiology / Biochemistry (option)
e. Environmental Biology (option)
iv. Library & Information Science (LIS)
v. Statistics (STA)
vi. Fisheries Technology (FIT)
i. Mass Communication (MC)
How to Apply for Federal Polytechnic Nekede HND Full-Time Admission
- Fill your Bio-data in the form and generate an invoice, print or copy out the invoice number, (you can do this on your mobile phone).
- Proceed to any of the designated banks below to make a payment of Eight Thousand Naira (N8,000.00) using your invoice number. You can also choose to make your payment using your VERVE, VISA or MASTER CARD. If you choose the card payment to be processed immediately.
- Return to Federal Polytechnic, Nekede portal and complete your application process. Submit your data as requested and print out your acknowledgment slip. If you process your payment using your card, you will return to the portal immediately to print your receipt and acknowledgment slip.
Latest posts by Innoswagzy Pera (see all)
- Read – How JAMB Will Be Marked And Graded 2020 - December 7, 2019
- How Can I Choose The Right Course To Study? - December 7, 2019
- Helpful Ways To Read Effectively And Remember Everything - December 7, 2019