Federal Polytechnic Bali, Taraba State, is now selling the post UTME screening exercise application form for admission into its National DIploma (ND) full-time programmes for the 2019/2020 academic session. See the requirements and how to apply for Federal Poly Bali Post UTME form below.
Applications are invited form suitably qualified candidates for admission into the Federal Polytechnic Bali, Taraba State, National Diploma (ND) Full-time programmes for the 2019/2020 academic session.
Read: Jamb 2020 Exam Date And Other Hot Jamb Updates
Read: How To Check Admission Status On Jamb Caps Portal
Federal Polytechnic Bali ND Courses.
- ND Accountancy
- ND Agric Technology
- ND Agricultural and Bio-Environmental Engineering
- ND Animal Health and Production Technology
- ND Building Technology
- ND Business Administration and Management (BAM)
- ND Civil Engineering
- ND Computer Engineering
- ND Computer Science
- ND Electrical/Electronic Engineering
- ND Office Technology and Management
- ND Public Administration
- ND Science Laboratory Technology
- ND Statistics
Federal Polytechnic Bali Post UTME Eligibility.
Candidates who have chose Federal Polytechnic Bali as their First choice in the JAMB/UTME 2019 examination and scored a minimum of 140 points and above for ND Agricultural Technology and ND Statistics or 150 points and above for ND Science Laboratory Technology, ND Accounting, ND Office Technology and Management and ND Computer Science in addition to 5 credits in relevant subjects
After payment applicants are to take their Remita payment receipt to the Bursary Department to collect their e-Pin which will enable them complete their online application form.
For further enquiries please contact: 08032645698
Participate in Jamb CBT Practice Quiz Online
Participate in Waec CBT Practice Quiz Online
Read: JAMB Approaved CBT Centers 2020
Read: How To Study For Long Hours Without Losing Concentration
Read: List of Top Undergraduate Scholarships in Nigeria
including English Language and Mathematics.
Candidates that did not choose the Polytechnic as their First Choice Institution should log on to www.jamb.org.ng to change their First Choice Institution to Federal Polytechnic Bali before Friday 27th September, 2019.
How to Apply for Federal Polytechnic Bali Post UTME Form.
Applicants are to sign up for their new account with Federal Polytechnic Bali portal (http://portal.fedpobali.edu.ng) and generate their RRR before paying the sum of Two Thousand Naira (N2,000) only via any means available for them either with ATM card or any bank nationwide.
- JAMB Subject Combination For Arts Courses
- JAMB Subject Combination For Social Sciences Courses
- JAMB Subject Combination For Science Courses
- Real JAMB and WAEC Recommended Textbooks For Chemistry
- Real Jamb Past Questions And Hot Topics You Should Study
- How To Successfully Pass Waec As A Science Student
- How To Successfully Pass Waec As An Art Student
Latest posts by Innoswagzy Pera (see all)
- JAMB Subject Combination For Arts Courses - January 28, 2020
- JAMB Subject Combination For Social Sciences Courses - January 28, 2020
- JAMB Subject Combination For Science Courses - January 28, 2020