Ecobank Recruiting For Management Development Programme.
- Is Ecobank Recruiting For Management Development Programme true?
- When will Ecobank Recruiting For Management Development Programme begin?
- How do i get the Ecobank Recruiting For Management Development Programme Form?
This post is for all those who wants to apply for Ecobank Management Development Programme (EMDP). The description, what it requires, and what is in for you is explained here.
Description Of Ecobank Management Development Programme
Read: Jamb 2020 Exam Date And Other Hot Jamb Updates
Read: How To Check Admission Status On Jamb Caps Portal
- Ecobank, whose official name is Ecobank Transnational Inc. (ETI), is a pan-African banking conglomerate, with banking operations in 36 African countries. It is the leading independent regional banking group in West Africa and Central Africa, serving wholesale and retail customers. It also maintains subsidiaries in Eastern and Southern Africa. ETI has representative offices in Angola, China, Dubai, France, South Africa, and the United Kingdom.
- Ecobank was founded in the year 1985.
- Ecobank headquarters is at Togo.
What are EMDP Features?
- 21-month program with a combination of structured training, business-driven assignments and on-the-job projects, where candidates will gain valuable experience across the entire Ecobank Group
- International & Intra-affiliate experience – To provide candidates with global exposure and networking opportunities
- A robust selection process which includes assessment centers, team projects etc.
- Individual Coaching & Mentoring.
- Graduates not more than 28 years old by December 2018
- Must have completed NYSC before commencement of the program
- First degree in any discipline from a reputable institution with minimum of ‘Second Class Upper’
- MBA, M.Sc & MA Graduates from international and reputable local institutions (Full-time study)
- Maximum 1-2 Years work experience
- Commitment to career in Financial Services
- Excellent in verbal and written communication (Ability to speak French will be an added advantage)
- Relationship Management skills: This has to do with ability to relate with others to influence and create a bond between yourself and other people
- Analytical and Negotiation skills:Analytical skills will allow you to efficiently process information and arrive at a solution or conclusion but, without being an eloquent, effective speaker, these findings won’t be of any value to you.
- Entrepreneurial Mindset: refers to a specific state of mind which orientates human conduct towards entrepreneurial activities and outcomes. Individuals with entrepreneurial mindsets are often drawn to opportunities, innovation and new value creation.
- Good team player and Strong Interpersonal skills: This has to do with the ability to work,cooperate with people in other to achieve a specific goal.
- Self-driven and result-oriented: Means that the output of your efforts is what your productivity will be measured by
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office applications: Ability to work with Microsoft office packages like excel, Ms word etc
- Customer Service skills:Good customer service means helping customers efficiently, in a friendly manner. It’s essential to be able to handle issues for customers and do your best to ensure they are satisfied. Providing good service is one of the most important things that can set your business apart from the others of its kind.
Advantages of Ecobank Management Development Programme.
- Opportunity to build an International Career in the banking industry with a leading Pan- African Institution
- Placement in entry point of functional managerial role at the completion of the program
- Reward and recognition
- Empowerment and accountability
- Opportunity to apply your creative and innovative skills
- Continuous leadership training and development upon completion of the program
- Exposure to other affiliates within the Ecobank Group
- Real JAMB and WAEC Recommended Textbooks For Chemistry
- Real Jamb Past Questions And Hot Topics You Should Study
- How To Successfully Pass Waec As A Science Student
- How To Successfully Pass Waec As An Art Student
- Pass Waec/Neco 2020 By Joining 9jajointlearn WhatsApp Group
- Jamb 2020 Cut Off Marks for All Schools
- When is Waec 2020? – See Exam Date And Everything You Must Know
Participate in Jamb CBT Practice Quiz Online
Participate in Waec CBT Practice Quiz Online
Read: JAMB Approaved CBT Centers 2020
Read: How To Study For Long Hours Without Losing Concentration
Read: List of Top Undergraduate Scholarships in Nigeria
Latest posts by Innoswagzy Pera (see all)
- Real JAMB and WAEC Recommended Textbooks For Chemistry - January 23, 2020
- Real Jamb Past Questions And Hot Topics You Should Study - January 22, 2020
- How To Successfully Pass Waec As A Science Student - January 22, 2020