COOU Admission List: The Chukwuemeka Odumegwu Ojukwu (COOU), formerly Anambra State University (ANSU) wishses to inform all candidates who registered for the University Post Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (P-UTME) Exercise that the first batch admission list is out for the 2019/2020 academic session.
COOU Admission List has been successfully uploaded online.
Candidates who registered for the University’s Post Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (P-UTME) Exercise should check their admission status on the University portal by going through the following process:
HOW TO CHECK COOU ADMISSION LIST.
Procedures are as follows:
- Login to the portal https://portal.coou.edu.ng/login.aspx using your JAMB registration number
- Print out an invoice and go to the University’s designated banks (Fidelity Bank, Eco Bank or Zenith Bank) and make the payment of One thousand five hundred naira (N1,500) only.
- After payment via Remita, kindly return to the point of invoice generation and input your JAMB registration number to access your admission status or check via https://portal.coou.edu.ng/ConfirmAdmissionStatus.aspx.
Payment can be made via any bank branch or using debit card online Candidates offered admission are expected to accept the offer, and pay the acceptance fee of 25,000 within two weeks.
Latest posts by Innoswagzy Pera (see all)
- Real Jamb Past Questions And Hot Topics You Should Study - December 9, 2019
- Real Jamb Biology Past Questions And Hot Topics You Should Study - December 9, 2019
- 15 Reasons To Use Jamb Past Questions For Jamb 2020/2021 - December 9, 2019