You’re here: Babcock University Post UTME Past Questions and Answers Free Download (PDF). Are you looking for where to download BU for free? do you want to download BU 2020 post utme past questions and answers? how can I get BU 2020 post utme past questions and answers for free? BU screening past question, BU post utme past questions for law, Babcock University post utme past question for medicine and surgery, BU post utme past question and answer pdf, Babcock University direct entry past question pdf, download free BU past questions, Babcock University post utme past questions, BU post utme pdf. Here I will show you how you can download BU 2020 post utme past question and answer PDF.
This is to inform The Babcock University Candidate who has passed the BU Cut Off Mark requirement in JAMB that the BU PDF Past Questions And Answers for BU Post UTME screening Exercise are now available for download.
WHY DO YOU NEED Babcock University PAST QUESTIONS AND ANSWERS?
There are so many reasons why you need PDF Version of BU Past Question and answers and why you need it now.
1. BU IS COMPETITIVE: If you don’t already know, Babcock University is one of the best Federal Universities in Nigeria and as such, a lot of people apply to study there each year. A lot of people apply to study there and only few admission spaces or slots of about 6000
to 9000 are available out of 75000 people that apply for it; This makes BU very competitive and very hard to gain admission into.
So to increase your chances of gaining admission, you need to start preparing for BU Post UTME screening right now.
You can do that by studying their past questions to see how the questions look like and the kind of question they ask.
2. High JAMB Score Will Not Guarantee You Admission Into BU: Do you know that Some People who Scored above 300 in Jamb this year may end up not getting admission into BU State University? You may want to doubt it but it’s true.
Why do we say so?
This is because Admission is not guaranteed by Jamb score alone in any University but by a combination of JAMB score and POST-UTME.
For example, The requirement in the Babcock University (BU) is that any candidate that will be considered for admission into the University must have scored 200 in JAMB and at least 50% in the Post-Utme examination before the JAMB and Post utme score of the person will be added to check if the person has passed the cut-off mark for the course of choice.
So for those who scored high in Jamb to be able to gain admission, he or she must also score high in BU Post-Utme.
Those who had a low Jamb score can still increase the chances of gaining admission into the Babcock University by using by requesting for the PDF copy of the Past Questions And Answers.
Key Features Of BU Post-UTME Past Question And Answers
– 176 Pages of Past Questions
– Answers and Solutions are Included
– Exam Instructions Included