Is Kwara Poly Post UTME form out for 2020/2021? When will Kwara Poly Post UTME form 2020/2021 be released? Are these questions going through your mind, not to panic cause we have got you covered on this article. Kwara Poly post utme form for admission into 2020/2021 academic session is out on sale.
Recently, we have been receiving lots of messages concerning the Kwara State Polytechnic Post UTME admission form 2020/2021. So today we have decided to write this article in other to answer all of those questions.
- Is Kwara Poly Post UTME form 2020 out?
- Is Kwara poly post utme form out?
- When will Kwara State Polytechnic Post-UTME form 2020/2021 be out?
- How can I apply for Kwara Poly Post-UTME screening 2020?
- How much is Kwara State Polytechnic Post UTME admission form 2020/2021
This a notice that Kwarapoly Post UTME form for 2020/2021 academic session has been released by the management of the Kwara State Polytechnic (Kwara Poly). Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the Kwara State Polytechnic National Diploma programmes.
How to Register for Kwara State Polytechnic Post UTME
Applicants are to pay the screening fee of N2,000.00 only, through Interswitch Web pay platform using ATM Cards (Master Card, Verve Card and other Interswitch enabled Cards).
- Go to Kwara Poly admission screening portal @ https://portal.kwarastatepolytechnic.edu.ng/appo.php.
- Click on the appropriate application link.
- Create your profile by completing the form.
- Click on Resume Application on the left menu to continue.
Enter personal details on the next screen and click continue.
Enter JAMB details alongside your first and second choices and click continue.
Enter O’Level details with number of sittings and click continue.
Upload Passport Photograph (50KB maximum size) and click continue.
- Click on Screening Application on the left menu to continue.
Read the declaration and click on Proceed button to continue.
Upload your documents and click on “Upload and Continue”.
Enter Next of Kin Information and click on Continue.
Read Payment Instructions carefully and click on the Notification Tab.
Click on Continue to see payment details.
Click on CollegePay button to proceed to payment OR
Click on Cancel button to terminate the payment process.
- Make Payment
Select your ATM card type (e.g Verve or Master Card)
Enter your Card Number
Enter Card Expiry Date and the card CVV2 (the 3 digits on the reverse side of the card and lastly enter your card pin; and
Then click on Pay.
- After successful payment, Click the appropriate button to print Application Documents and Payment Slip.
- You can click Reprint on the left menu to reprint your documents.
- The Portal opens on Monday, 7th September, 2020 at 12.01 am and closes on Sunday, 20th September, 2020, at 11.59 pm. No further payment or registration will be allowed after the closure.
- The screening exercise will be ONLINE.
- The screening exercise will be by Computer Based Test (CBT).
- Candidates can start to check the result of screening exercise from 5th October 2020 from their respective portal.
- Candidates should ensure that the data supplied are correct because these will be used for official purposes throughout the period of their study in the Polytechnic.
- All Candidates seeking for admission into the Kwara State Polytechnic must undergo the screening exercise.
- Only candidates who properly register for the screening exercise and are successful will be considered for admission.
- Candidates are advised to meticulously provide their details on the portal as any candidate that supplies wrong information will be automatically disqualified and his/her admission could be withdrawn at any stage.
Kwara State Poly Post UTME Eligibility
Candidates must have chosen Kwara State Polytechnic as their first or second choice and scored a minimum of 150 in the 2020 UTME.
However, for the following programmes, the candidates must have scored the marks indicated against them as follows.
- Accountancy – 160
- Civil Engineering Technology – 160
- Computer Science – 160
- Electrical/Electronics Engineering Technology – 160
- Mechanical Engineering Technology – 160
- Business Administration – 170
- Public Administration – 170
- Science Laboratory Technology – 170
- Mass Communication – 180
- Any candidate with Lower Scores should not apply.
I hope you found the answer to the question you were looking for? Feel free to share and let me know how you feel using the comment box.