Are you a science student looking for the right JAMB and WAEC Recommended Textbooks For Chemistry?, are you social science student looking for the right JAMB and WAEC Recommended Textbooks For Chemistry? then this article is meant for you.
Using the right textbook is one of the best ways to get above 350 in Jamb. So many people read the wrong materials and this is one of the reasons why students fail WAEC and NECO.
Below, you will find the list of the recommended textbook that you can use and prepare for Chemistry for the upcoming JAMB Examination.
- New School Chemistry for Senior Secondary Schools, Ababio, O. Y. (2009), (Fourth edition), Onitsha: Africana FIRST Publishers Limited.
- Senior Secondary Chemistry, Bajah, S.T.; Teibo, B. O., Onwu, G.; and Obikwere, A. Book 1 (1999), Books 2 and 3 (2000). Lagos: Longman.
- Understanding Chemistry for Schools and Colleges, Ojokuku, G. O. (2012, Revised Edition), Zaria: Press-On Chemresources.
- Essential: Chemistry for Senior Secondary Schools, (2008), 2nd Edition, I. A. Odesina, Lagos: Tonad Publishers Limited.
- Countdown to WASSCE/SSCE, NECO, JME Chemistry, Uche, I. O.; Adenuga, I. J. and Iwuagwu, S. L. (2003). Ibadan: Evans.
WAEC Recommended Textbooks For Chemistry
- New School Chemistry for Senior Secondary Schools – O.Y. Ababio
- Practical Chemistry – Godwin Ojokuku
- Practical Chemistry: Modern Day Chemistry by Sanda Olaniyi
I hope you found this guide helpful? Feel free to let me know how you feel using the comment box. You can as well share with friends using the share buttons so that they can score 300+ in Jamb 2020.