Welcome, kindly check this out after reading!
- WAEC Syllabus And Hot Topics You Should Study
- JAMB Reprinting Procedures – How To Check Exam Date & Center
- WAEC past questions and answers
- The recommended waec textbooks and Jamb
- Is WAEC and NECO Syllabus The Same? – See Answers
- How To Successfully Pass Waec without expo 2021
You’re currently reading Can I study law without literature?- See Answers. So many students online search this topic or rather they ask this question Can I gain admission in law without literature? well, I answered the most I could answer and I thought it as a wise idea to put this article down here so you all searching for “Can I study law without literature? can you read law without literature in English” will get your answers below, continue reading!
Just a few months ago, I wrote a detailed article on How To Check Admission Status On Jamb Caps Portal. I can also remember writing a detailed article on the documents required for University clearance. Also, I said HERE how to get Schools post utme past questions and answers. You may want to go through both articles above.
Can I study law without literature?
The answer to the above question is “NO” It is impossible to study law without literature in any university. The reason is that literature is a very vital course in the field of law. Thus, before any School (be it university, polytechnic or college of education) can allow aspirants to take the course, they must pass Literature-in-English with good grades.
What are the compulsory subjects for law?
- Literature in English
- and any other one subject
I wrote a detailed article on What Are The Art Courses I Can Study Without Literature In English? (Open Secret). I can also remember writing a detailed article on the Helpful Ways To Gain Admission Into Any University.
I will be very glad to hear from you on this article. Drop your comment below and share it.
- Full List of Courses Offered in FUDMA and Departments
- Can I Use Awaiting Result For Post Utme? – See Answers
- Full List of Courses Offered in FUD and Departments
- NSUK 2019/2020 Professional Certificate in Education Admission Form
- Full List of Courses Offered in MAUTECH and Departments
- Full List of Courses Offered in ABU and Departments
- Full List of Courses Offered in ATBU and Departments
- Real NABTEB Financial Accounting Past Questions And Answers
- Uniben Post utme Past Questions For Law Students
- FUTO 2019/2020 Postgraduate Admission List For All Batches
- Full List of Courses Offered in FUDMA and Departments - February 26, 2021
- Can I Use Awaiting Result For Post Utme? – See Answers - February 26, 2021
- Full List of Courses Offered in FUD and Departments - February 26, 2021