Welcome, kindly check this out after reading!
- WAEC Syllabus And Hot Topics You Should Study
- JAMB Reprinting Procedures – How To Check Exam Date & Center
- WAEC past questions and answers
- The recommended waec textbooks and Jamb
- Is WAEC and NECO Syllabus The Same? – See Answers
- How To Successfully Pass Waec without expo 2020
You’re currently reading Can I study law without literature?- See Answers. So many students online search this topic or rather they ask this question Can I gain admission in law without literature? well, I answered the most I could answer and I thought it as a wise idea to put this article down here so you all searching for “Can I study law without literature?” will get your answers below, continue reading!
Just a few months ago, I wrote a detailed article on How To Check Admission Status On Jamb Caps Portal. I can also remember writing a detailed article on the documents required for University clearance. Also, I said HERE how to get Schools post utme past questions and answers. You may want to go through both articles above.
Can I study law without literature?
The answer to the above question is “NO” It is impossible to study law without literature in any university. The reason is that literature is a very vital course in the field of law. Thus, before any School (be it university, polytechnic or college of education) can allow aspirants to take the course, they must pass Literature-in-English with good grades.
What are the compulsory subjects for law?
- Literature in English
- and any other one subject
I wrote a detailed article on What Are The Art Courses I Can Study Without Literature In English? (Open Secret). I can also remember writing a detailed article on the Helpful Ways To Gain Admission Into Any University.
I will be very glad to hear from you on this article. Drop your comment below and share it.
- Is ABU Admission List Out? – See Answer
- Recommended Ways To Check Admission Status For Abu Zaria
- IMSU Post UTME Form 2020/2021 And Closing Date
- TASUED To Resume On Monday 21st September 2020
- KSU Post UTME Result for 2020/2021 | How To Check
- Poly Ibadan To Resume On Monday 28th September 2020
- Recommended Ways To Check Nabteb A Level Results
- Recommended Ways To Find Your Nabteb Candidate Number
- Is Nabteb Recognized Internationally? – Check Here
- Unilag Cut off Mark For Mass communication
- Is ABU Admission List Out? – See Answer - September 29, 2020
- Recommended Ways To Check Admission Status For Abu Zaria - September 28, 2020
- IMSU Post UTME Form 2020/2021 And Closing Date - September 24, 2020