Welcome, kindly check this out after reading!
- WAEC Syllabus And Hot Topics You Should Study
- JAMB Reprinting Procedures – How To Check Exam Date & Center
- WAEC past questions and answers
- The recommended waec textbooks and Jamb
- Is WAEC and NECO Syllabus The Same? – See Answers
- How To Successfully Pass Waec without expo 2021
You’re currently reading Can I Study Law Without CRS? – See Answers. So many students online search this topic or rather they ask this question Can I Study Law Without CRS? well, I answered the most I could answer and thought it as a wise idea to put this article down here so you all searching for “Can I Study Law Without CRS?” will get your answers below, continue reading!
Just a few months ago, I wrote a detailed article on How To Check Admission Status On Jamb Caps Portal. I can also remember writing a detailed article on the documents required for University clearance. Also, I said HERE how to get Schools post utme past questions and answers. You may want to go through both articles above.
Can I Study Law Without CRS?
You absolutely don’t need CRS or Economics to study Law or Mass Communication at the university. Rather, the key subjects that you need (English, Literature in English and any other three subjects) if you already got credit pass in government. thankfully, you passed government, another Art subject that may be key, and got the required minimum of 4 subjects. So that should be good enough for Law/Mass communication in any Nigerian university.
I wrote a detailed article on What Are The Art Courses I Can Study Without Literature In English? (Open Secret). I can also remember writing a detailed article on the Helpful Ways To Gain Admission Into Any University.
In conclusion, while I mentioned earlier and still maintain that you don’t need a credit pass in CRK or Economics to gain admission to study law or Mass Comm. I will be very glad to hear from you on this article. Drop your comment below and share it.
Note: Part of this article was brought to you from jarushub.comRecent posts
- Full List of Courses Offered in FUDMA and Departments
- Can I Use Awaiting Result For Post Utme? – See Answers
- Full List of Courses Offered in FUD and Departments
- NSUK 2019/2020 Professional Certificate in Education Admission Form
- Full List of Courses Offered in MAUTECH and Departments
- Full List of Courses Offered in ABU and Departments
- Full List of Courses Offered in ATBU and Departments
- Real NABTEB Financial Accounting Past Questions And Answers
- Uniben Post utme Past Questions For Law Students
- FUTO 2019/2020 Postgraduate Admission List For All Batches
- Full List of Courses Offered in FUDMA and Departments - February 26, 2021
- Can I Use Awaiting Result For Post Utme? – See Answers - February 26, 2021
- Full List of Courses Offered in FUD and Departments - February 26, 2021