Welcome, kindly check this out after reading!
- WAEC Syllabus And Hot Topics You Should Study
- JAMB Reprinting Procedures – How To Check Exam Date & Center
- WAEC past questions and answers
- The recommended waec textbooks and Jamb
- Is WAEC and NECO Syllabus The Same? – See Answers
- How To Successfully Pass Waec without expo 2021
- Read: Jamb 2021/2022 Cut Off Marks for All Schools
- Areas Of Concentration For Waec (The Guild)
You’re currently reading Can A Held Waec Result Be Released?. So many students online search this topic or rather they ask this question: Waec Withheld My Result What Should I Do?.
Well, I answered the most I could answer and I thought it as a wise idea to put this article down here so you all searching for “How to Access WAEC Withheld Result” will get your answers below, continue reading!
- How Many Questions Will Jamb Set This Year? - Read!
- How Can I Cheat In Jamb? - Guide on Jamb Expo
- Full List of Post UTME Subjects 2021
- How To Pass Waec Biology Exam 2021 – (Waec Series Pt42)
- Subjects Required For Industrial Chemistry 2021
- Is Economics Compulsory For Mass Communication? – See Answer
- Does Mass Communication Require Maths? - See Answers
- Is Biology Compulsory For Art Students in Waec? – See Answer
Good news to all the 9JajointLearners waec candidates worldwide, we have just lunch our online Waec Series 2020 to assist the current and up and coming waec candidates in the whole of Africa. this is part 34 of this series and you can check out part 35 HERE or part 33 HERE
Can A Held Waec Result Be Released?
After Your result is withheld, The West African Examination Council [WAEC] normally hold Nigeria Examinations Committee (NEC) Meeting to determine the release of held results. The bad news is that the results seized due to malpractice may not be released again.
- Participate in Jamb CBT Practice Quiz Online
- Participate in Waec CBT Practice Quiz Online
- JAMB Approaved CBT Centers 2021
- Seven (7) Signs That Shows Your Parents Wants You Out Of The House
- Reasons Why You Must Not Be In A Hurry To Make Money
- Can I study law without literature? – See Answers
- Can I Study Law Without CRS? – See Answers
- Is Math Compulsory for Law?- See Answers!
So if am to advise you now I will simply tell you not to engage in Examination malpractice, you can still pass waec without expo. to make this more interesting I have written an article on how you can successfully pass waec without expo HERE
The 9jajointlearn waec Series is a simplified learning approach designed to guide Waec candidates.
I will be very glad to hear from you on this article. Drop your comment below and share it.Recent posts
- How To Correct A Candidate’s Gender from Female To Male In Waec (Waec Series Pt19)
- CAU Post UTME Past Questions Free Download (PDF)
- How Many Times Can I Check My Waec Results? (Waec Series Pt14)
- In What Other Ways Can I Check My Waec Results? (Waec Series Pt16)
- Can I Use One Waec e-PIN to Check More Than One Result? – (Waec Series Pt15)
- I Have A Problem In Checking My WAEC Result (Waec Series Pt17)
- What To Do When WAEC Page is Not loading (Waec Series Pt18)
- How Can I Check My Waec Profile? (Waec Series Pt11)
- Where Can I Buy An e-PIN? (Waec Series Pt13)
- How Many subjects Are Required For Waec? (Waec Series Pt10)
- How To Correct A Candidate’s Gender from Female To Male In Waec (Waec Series Pt19) - July 25, 2021
- CAU Post UTME Past Questions Free Download (PDF) - July 25, 2021
- How Many Times Can I Check My Waec Results? (Waec Series Pt14) - July 25, 2021