Welcome, kindly check this out after reading!
- WAEC Syllabus And Hot Topics You Should Study
- JAMB Reprinting Procedures – How To Check Exam Date & Center
- WAEC past questions and answers
- The recommended waec textbooks and Jamb
- Is WAEC and NECO Syllabus The Same? – See Answers
- How To Successfully Pass Waec without expo 2020
All You Need To Know About FUOYE (Federal University Oye Ekiti).
Important things you must know
Federal University Oye Ekiti is a government-owned and -operated Nigerian university. The university is in the ancient city of Oye-Ekiti, The university was founded in 2011 as the Federal University Oye Ekiti by the federal government of Nigeria, led by President Goodluck Jonathan.
Today we will be dealing with the topic “All You Need To Know About FUOYE (Federal University Oye Ekiti)“. many students want to gain admission into the Federal University Oye Ekiti but, most of these students do not know the background of the university but, in this article, I will give you a clue about FUOYE, have you ever asked the question “how to gain admission into FUOYE? What are the courses offered in FUOYE? What is the best way to gain admission into FUOYE? how many scores do I need in the jamb to gain admission into FUOYE, this and many other topics are what we will be talking about concerning Federal University Oye Ekiti.
All You Need To Know About FUOYE (Federal University Oye Ekiti)
Federal University Oye Ekiti (FUOYE) offers undergraduate programs in fields of specialization spanning agriculture arts, management sciences, the social sciences, engineering, education, and sciences.
The university has 7 faculties and a school of postgraduate studies.
The Federal University Oye-Ekiti is a Federal University of Nigeria poised to take education to the next level not only in sub-Saharan Africa but indeed to the rest of the world. Established in 2011, offers students from all backgrounds degrees in Agriculture, Engineering, Social Sciences, and Sciences as well as Arts, Management Sciences and Education. The school had their first graduating set in 2015, with maiden convocation in April 2017
Federal University Oye-Ekiti (FUOYE) was one of the nine Federal Universities established by the Federal Government of Nigeria, pursuant to an executive order made by the former President of the Federal Republic of Nigeria, His Excellency, Dr. Goodluck Ebele Jonathan, GCFR. Federal University Oye-Ekiti, whose pioneer Vice-Chancellor, was Professor Chinedu Ostadinma Nebo, OON, and the present Vice-Chancellor Professor Kayode Soremekun who was appointed by the current President in 2016, has two campuses at Oye-Ekiti and Ikole-Ekiti and 7 Faculties with 53 Departments, namely:
• The Faculty of Agriculture (Agricultural Economics and Extension, Fisheries and Aquaculture, Soil Science, Animal Science, Crop Production and Horticulture, Food Science Technology, Water Resources, and Agrometeorology)
• The Faculty of Engineering (Agricultural and Bio-Resources Engineering, Civil Engineering, Computer Engineering, Electrical and Electronics Engineering, Mechanical and Mechatronics Engineering, Material and Metallurgical Engineering)
• The Faculty of Social Sciences (Demography and Social Statistics, Economics and Development Studies, Psychology, Sociology, Peace and Conflict Resolution, Political Science, Mass Communication)
• The Faculty of Arts/Humanities (English and Literary Studies, Theatre and Media Arts, History and International Relations, Linguistics )
• The Faculty of Science (Animal and Environmental Biology, Biochemistry, Geology, Computer Science, Geophysics, Industrial Chemistry, Mathematics, Microbiology, Physics, Plant Science and Biotechnology)
• The Faculty of Education (Mathematics Education, English Education, Biology Education, Library and Information Science, Chemistry Education, Business Education, Agricultural Education and Educational Management)
The Faculty of Management (Accounting, Banking and Finance, Public Administration, Business Administration).
The university is looking forward to the start of three more faculties in the next academic session, namely; Basic Medical Science, Pharmacy and Law with physical structures being put in place.
FUOYE started her postgraduate school in February 2018, with Professor Bakare Ojo Rasaki as pioneer Dean.
The first vice-chancellor of the new university was Prof. Chinedu Nebo and the current vice-chancellor is Professor Kayode Soremekun.
you can also read more about FUOYE on Wikipedia.org
Recommended ArticleRecent posts
- How Much Is School Fees In Uniport 2020/2021? – Check Here
- Is University of Port Harcourt A Federal University? – See Answers
- Is University of Benin a Federal University? – See Answers
- NDA Entrance Exam Date 2020 And Subjects Combinations
- FUBK General Admission Requirements 2020/2021
- Uniben Jupeb Resumes Lectures 2020
- Recommended Ways To Gain Admission Into NDA
- Does NDA Require jamb? – See Answers
- How Many Questions Are in Uniport Post Utme? – Check Here
- Is Uniport Post Utme Screening Form Out? – Check Here
Latest posts by Innoswagzy Pera (see all)
- How Much Is School Fees In Uniport 2020/2021? – Check Here - August 8, 2020
- Is University of Port Harcourt A Federal University? – See Answers - August 8, 2020
- Is University of Benin a Federal University? – See Answers - August 8, 2020