Welcome, kindly check this out after reading!
- WAEC Syllabus And Hot Topics You Should Study
- JAMB Reprinting Procedures – How To Check Exam Date & Center
- WAEC past questions and answers
- The recommended waec textbooks and Jamb
- Is WAEC and NECO Syllabus The Same? – See Answers
- How To Successfully Pass Waec without expo 2020
Federal Polytechnic, Ado-Ekiti, FEDPOLYADO cut-off marks (both JAMB and Departmental) for the 2019/2020 session admission exercise have been released. If your UTME score is exactly or above Ado Ekiti Poly cut-off mark, you will be considered for admission (via screening). If your UTME score is below the prescribed cut off mark, you may not be offered admission.
This is to inform all the candidates that applied for the Federal Polytechnic, Ado-Ekiti (FEDPOLYADO) post UTME exercise that the management of the institution has released the departmental cut-off marks for the 2019/2020 academic session admission exercise.
The Federal Polytechnic Ado-Ekiti was established in January 1977 in Jos, Plateau State. In 1978, it was moved by the Federal Government of Nigeria to Akure, Ondo State in order to maintain an equitable spread of Federal Government institutions among the states of the Federation. By 1986, the movement of the institution to its permanent site was completed.
Federal Poly Ado Cut-Off Marks.
Post UTME Cut Off Marks:
Note to Mobile users: Scroll to the side to view all the contents in the table below:
|AGRICULTURAL & BIO-ENVIRONMENTAL ENGINEERING||45|
|BANKING AND FINANCE||50|
|BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION & MANAGEMENT||56|
|ELECTRICAL & ELECTRONICS ENGINEERING||50|
|ESTATE MANAGEMENT & VALUATION||45|
|GLASS & CERAMICS TECHNOLOGY||40|
|MINERAL & PETROLEUM RESOURCES ENGINEERING TECHNOLOGY||45|
|OFFICE TECHNOLOGY AND MANAGEMENT||50|
|PURCHASING AND SUPPLY||45|
|MATHEMATICS & STATISTICS||40|
|SURVEY AND GEO-INFORMATICS||40|
|URBAN AND REGIONAL PLANNING||40|
- All applicants who have done the Post-UTME screening online (www.students.fedpolyado.edu.ng) but are yet to change their Institution of FIRST CHOICE to the FEDERAL POLYTECHNIC, ADO-EKITI, should quickly effect the change by making Federal Polytechnic, Ado-Ekiti their FIRST CHOICE to enhance their chances for the admission.
- Candidates are however advised to be guided by the cut-off marks for each programme and ensure they have the correct subject combination in UTME. This is also applicable for CHANGE OF COURSES.
UTME Cut-Off Mark:
(i) All Candidates who chose The Federal Polytechnic, Ado-Ekiti as their First or Second Choice and obtained a minimum cut-off mark of 150 in the 2019/2020 UTME. In addition to the above, Candidates must possess five (5) O’ level subject requirements at Credit level in not more than two (2) sittings.
(ii) Any Candidates who scored 150 and above in the last UTME but did not choose the Federal Polytechnic, Ado-Ekiti as either First or Second choice and are interested in changing their Institutions to the Federal Polytechnic, Ado-Ekiti can do so.
- Is ABU Admission List Out? – See Answer
- Recommended Ways To Check Admission Status For Abu Zaria
- IMSU Post UTME Form 2020/2021 And Closing Date
- TASUED To Resume On Monday 21st September 2020
- KSU Post UTME Result for 2020/2021 | How To Check
- Poly Ibadan To Resume On Monday 28th September 2020
- Recommended Ways To Check Nabteb A Level Results
- Recommended Ways To Find Your Nabteb Candidate Number
- Is Nabteb Recognized Internationally? – Check Here
- Unilag Cut off Mark For Mass communication
- Is ABU Admission List Out? – See Answer - September 29, 2020
- Recommended Ways To Check Admission Status For Abu Zaria - September 28, 2020
- IMSU Post UTME Form 2020/2021 And Closing Date - September 24, 2020