Welcome, kindly check this out after reading!
- WAEC Syllabus And Hot Topics You Should Study
- JAMB Reprinting Procedures – How To Check Exam Date & Center
- WAEC past questions and answers
- The recommended waec textbooks and Jamb
- Is WAEC and NECO Syllabus The Same? – See Answers
- How To Successfully Pass Waec without expo 2020
AAUA Admission List: This is to inform all the candidates that participated in the Adekunle Ajasin university, Akungba-Akoko (AAUA) Post UTME screening exercise that the first batch admission list has been released for the 2019/2020 academic session.
Admission List has been successfully uploaded online.
HOW TO CHECK AAUA ADMISSION LIST
- Log onto AAUA admission status checking portal at https://eportal.aaua.edu.ng/frontend/welcome/ugadmissions. or https://putme.aaua.edu.ng
- Enter you JAMB registration number where required.
- Click on the search button to access your admission status.
Recommended: AAUA Admission Acceptance Fee Payment Procedure
- Log onto jamb.org.ng/efacility.
- Login to your Jamb profile with your username and password.
- Scroll down then locate and click the ‘Check Admission Status‘ tab.
- Select your Exam year and Enter your registration number in the required columns.
- Click on ‘Check Admission Status‘ to access your AAUA admission status.
- Things To Note When Registering For Post UTME
- How Much Is Waec Scratch Card Now? – (Waec Series Pt23)
- Wassce Past Questions PDF Free Download 2020
- JAMB CHANGE OF COURSE AND INSTITUTION PROCEDURES (HOW TO)
- JAMB Change Of Course & Institution Form Procedures 2020/2021
- Jamb 2020 Direct Entry Change Of Course And Institution – Full Details
- Pan-Atlantic University School Fees 2020/2021
- Pan-Atlantic University Post UTME Form 2020/2021
- Auchi Polytechnic Post UTME Timetable 2020/2021
- Auchi Polytechnic Post UTME Screening Form 2020/2021
- How Much Is Waec Scratch Card Now? – (Waec Series Pt23) - July 9, 2020
- Wassce Past Questions PDF Free Download 2020 - July 9, 2020
- JAMB CHANGE OF COURSE AND INSTITUTION PROCEDURES (HOW TO) - July 9, 2020