EBSU Post Utme Form 2021/2022 And Closing Date: Is EBSU Post UTME form out for 2021/2022? When will EBSU Post UTME form 2021/2022 be released? Are these questions going through your mind, do not panic cause we have got you covered in this article.
Recently, we have been receiving lots of messages concerning Ebonyi State University Post UTME admission form 2021/2022. So today we have decided to write this article in other to answer all of those questions.
- Is EBSU Post-UTME form 2021 out?
- When will Ebonyi State University Post-UTME form 2021/2022 be out?
- How can I apply for EBSU Post-UTME screening 2021?
- How much is Ebonyi State University Post UTME admission form 2021/2022
EBSU Post Utme Form 2021/2022
The Ebonyi State University (EBSU), Abakaliki has commenced the admission processes for its undergraduate programmes for the 2021/2022 Academic Session.
Registration for the Post-Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (P-UTME)/Direct Entry Screening Exercise of Ebonyi State University, Abakaliki, (EBSU), shall commence on Monday, 22nd July 2021.
EBSU Post UTME / DE Eligibility
Interested candidates who must have scored 160 and above in the 2021/2022 UTME and who made Ebonyi State University, Abakaliki their first choice Institution and other candidates willing to change to EBSU should follow the procedure below to generate a payment invoice.
Direct Entry Candidates who chose EBSU as their first choice and others candidates willing to change to EBSU are also to participate in this online screening exercise for the purpose of screening/verifying their O’level results by following the mode of payment below to generate a payment invoice
How to Apply for EBSU Post UTME Form
Eligible candidates are required to pay a processing fee of N2,000 only.
- To register, follow the steps outlined below:
- Click on EBSU Post UTME link here: EBSU POST UTME
- Click on Start Application
- Click on STEP1: Click To Generate Payment Invoice then proceed to Bank
- Fill the Generate Payment Invoice Form
- Ensure you choose the right Application Form Category either POST UTME or DIRECT ENTRY
- Ensure your “JAMB Registration Number” is correct
- After Successful Generation Remita Retrieval Reference Number).
- Proceed to any bank of your choice for payment with your Remita number OR pay with your Credit card, Master Card or Verve.
- Return to the Application page and start STEP 2 by entering your “Remita Number”.
- Proceed with the completion of the form
- Submit your application.
- Print out your acknowledgement slip.