UNIBEN POST UTME AND SCREENING DATE 2021/2022.
UNIBEN POST UTME SCREENING: The University of Benin (UNIBEN) POST UTME Admission Screening Exercise for the 2021/2022 Academic Session has just been announced. If you are still wondering, is Uniben post utme form out? How do I apply for Uniben Post UTME? Then Continue reading…
UNIBEN POST UTME 2021/2022
Today, the University of Benin (UNIBEN) Post UTME Admission Form for the 2021/2022 Academic Session has been announced. Registration begins at 8.00 am Monday 17th of August and closes at Midnight on Monday 14th of September 2021. UNIBEN Post UTME Date is from Monday 23rd of November, 2021 to Tuesday 8th December 2021. THE FORM IS #2,000.
The Screening Exercise shall be conducted using the Computer Based Test (CBT) mode. All candidates are expected to be seated, latest one hour before the stipulated time for their screening exercise. You may contact me on WhatsApp at 08133251785 to help you register online without mistakes.
ELIGIBILITY AND UNIBEN 2021 CUT OFF MARK
Uniben usually has a general standard for offering admission. To gain admission into Uniben in this 2021/2022 session, Candidates must fulfil the following criteria:
- A minimum of 200 marks in the
- 2021 UTME for all courses except those for
- which higher benchmarks have been
- specified in the University Website.
Obtained at least five (5) credit passes at GCE O/L, SSCE, NECO, or their equivalent. The subjects must include the English Language, and Mathematics (for courses for which a credit in mathematics is required) as well as three other relevant subjects at not more than two sittings, except for the MB.BS degree for which only one sitting is required. (four if excluding mathematics).
- Eligible candidates should click on Register to create a Uniben Kofa account.
HOW TO APPLY FOR UNIBEN ADMISSION SCREENING 2021/2022
- Visit uniben.edu
- Click on Student Portal
- Click on WAEUP Portal.
- Then Click Application at the top left of the display page to proceed.
- Select the 2021/2022 Admission Screening Application.
- Click on Register for Application
- Enter your Surname exactly as written on the JAMB Registration slip and your JAMB Registration Number immediately, your ID and Password will be displayed on the browser.
- On the https://uniben.waeup.org click on ‘Login’ (top right of front page).
- Enter your Username and the password to login.
- To start the application process, please click on application record’, provide all required information and upload your passport photograph.
- Upload a RECENT and CLEAR “1×1” COLOUR PASSPORT PHOTOGRAPH WITH RED BACKGROUND IN JPEG FORMAT ONLY. Great care should also be taken to follow the specified formats on the UNIBEN website and portal. NOTE that the photograph uploaded will be the only valid ID for all admitted candidates throughout their stay in the University of Benin. FAILURE TO UPLOAD THE SPECIFIED PASSPORT PHOTOGRAPH WILL LEAD TO DISQUALIFICATION and failure/forfeiture of admission.
- To pay for the Application, click on “Add online payment ticket” at the bottom of the page, then click on “Pay with Remita” on the top left corner of the page, follow the instruction to pay the application fee of N 2,000:00; with a valid ATM-Enabled Card from any Commercial Bank in Nigeria
- A link is displayed “Download past questions to practice upon successful payment.
- Preview and confirm your information before submitting your application online. (No correction will be accepted after the closing date).
- Go back online on the appointed date to print out the acknowledgement slip that contains your specific screening schedule.
UNIBEN Post UTME Screening Exercise Schedule & Details.
||COURSE CATEGORIES / FACULTY
|Education – Social Sciences
|Education – Management Sciences
|Mathematics and Economics
|Education – Physical Sciences
|Basic Medical Sciences
|Education Life Sciences
Candidates should go back online on 25th July 2021 to check for their specific Day, Venue and Time for the Screening.
NOTE that GSM phones and calculators are NOT allowed.
UNIEN Post UTME Application Closing Date.
Application website closes by Monday 14th of September 2021 (i.e. all applications must be concluded online not later than Monday 14th of September 2021).
Candidates who pay after the deadline of Midnight Monday 14th of September 2021 will not be screened.
DOCUMENTS TO TAKE TO UNIBEN
You will be required to take some documents around. They include: Acknowledgement slip/ Screening Invitation
Slip that contains the screening schedule. Read more HERE