COOU Post Utme Form2021/2022 And Closing Date: Is COOU Post UTME form out for 2021/2022? When will COOU Post UTME form 2021/2022 be released? Are these questions going through your mind, do not panic cause we have got you covered on this article.
Today am going to make everything very easy to understand, so you can always count on this article.
Recently, we have been receiving lots of messages concerning COOU Post UTME admission form 2021/2022. So today we have decided to write this article in other to answer all of those questions.
- Is COOU Post-UTME form 2021 out?
- When will ANSU Post-UTME form 2021/2021 be out?
- How can I apply for COOU Post-UTME screening 2021?
- How much is ANSU Post UTME admission form 2021/20212
This is to inform all candidates who chose Chukwuemeka Odumegwu Ojukwu University, (COOU) in the 2021 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) that:
Chukwuemeka Odumegwu Ojukwu University (COOU) formerly Anambra State University (ANSU) hereby announces to the general public, especially its prospective students, that it has commenced the sale of its 2021/2022 academic session post UTME screening exercise application form.
COOU Post UTME Eligibility
JAMB UTME and Direct Entry candidates, who chose COOU/ANSU as First or Second choice University and scored 170 or above in the 2021 UTME are eligible to register for the University’s 2021 Post-UTME Exercise.
How To Pass COOU/ANSU Post Utme
You have been told that you shall prepare for post utme examination this year by those in power. Now your problem is how do I pass this post utme aptitude test when I am not fully prepared for it yet? But there is an exception to that if you shall go through these Top Secretes On How To Pass Post UTME Examination, then amazing success awaits you. Read HERE
How to Register For COOU/ANSU Post UTME
- Candidates are required to register on-line, on payment of the processing fee of Two thousand naira (N2,000.00) only, through the REMITA platform, at any branch of the following Banks:
- Fidelity Bank Plc
- Zenith Bank Plc
- Eco Bank Plc
- Candidates should visit the University Portal, coou.edu.ng, generate payment invoice with their JAMB Registration Numbers and proceed to the authorized Banks with the payment invoice number.
- Access Pin Codes for authorized login into the University portal will be issued to candidates.
- Candidates should submit required information on their Bio-data, while completing the online registration form.
APPLY FOR COOU/ANSU
Candidates who fail to upload their SSCE Results, UTME Result slips, GSM Numbers, Email and Passport photographs on their registration form shall be disqualified from the screening process.