You’re currently reading Unilorin Pre-Admission Screening Instructions 2021/2022; So many students online search this topic or rather they ask this question what are the Admission Screening Instructions for Uniloring?
Well, I answered the most I could answer and I thought it as a wise idea to put this article down here so you all searching for “Unilorin Pre-Admission Screening Instructions” will get your answers below, continue reading!
Unilorin Pre-Admission Screening Instructions 2021/2022
All candidates are advised to read Pre-Admission Screening Instructions below and carefully read the Registration Instructions before proceeding.
- Ensure that you have a valid and active email address and phone number.
- On the Admission Menu displayed on the left-hand side, click Pre-Admission Screening Registration.
- Fill in the details as required for the displayed fields.
- Candidates should click on the Get Details button for your JAMB information; and
- Click on Make Payment link to go to the Remita platform. Note: UTME Candidates who are qualified for the courses originally chosen can proceed to make payment by supplying the required information. However, UTME Candidates who are not qualified for the courses originally chosen are advised to change their courses based on the options indicated on the payment page.
- Click here to view cut-off marks for various courses
4. Make Payment
Note: The actual Registration fee for each candidate is N2,000 only (Excluding bank charges.)
- Select your ATM card type (e.g Visa or Master Card)
- Enter your Card Number
- Enter Card Expiry Date and the card CVV2 (the 3 digits on the reverse side of the card and lastly enter your card pin; and
- Click on Pay.
Warning!!!: (Do not Refresh your browser while the process is going on to avoid multiple deductions from your account. If nothing is displayed after 10 minutes, close the browser and restart).
5. Upon successful payment, Click on Pre-Admission Screening Login
6. Click on Continue Registration Link on the left-hand side
7. Fill in your other bio-data and necessary details truthfully on the webpage. All candidates should upload their Passports Photograph by clicking on Browse button and select your picture. Your Passport Photograph must not be more than 25KB.
PASSPORT PHOTOGRAPH SPECIFICATION
- The acceptable format is JPEG.
- The picture must be a digital passport photograph.
- The resolution must be at least 200 DPI.
- The dimension should not be less than 600 × 600 pixels.
- Each photograph should capture the head and top of the shoulders so that the face takes up to 70-80% of the
- Show the eyes looking directly at the camera.
- Show skin tone naturally.
- Have a uniform red background.
- Maximum of 25KB…
8. On completion of bio-data. Click on the Next Step button then click OK on the message dialog box.
9. For Direct Entry (DE) candidates;
- Direct Entry candidates are required to select their Highest Academic Qualification(s) from the drop-down and click on Save. On the dialog box click OK;
- To add more Higher Academic Qualifications click on qualifications drop-down to select your additional qualifications, click on save; and
- Click on the Next Step.
10. All candidates (UTME and DE) are required to supply their O’ level (O/L) / A’ Level details as follows:
- Pick Number of sitting(s) by clicking on the drop-down button
- Enter all the required O’ level (O/L) A’ Level details; Pick as applicable in your result; and
- Click on the Submit button then click OK on the message dialog box.
- Falsification of results will lead to automatic disqualification at any stage.
11. Click the Scheduling tab. All candidates must select a screening center from the drop-down menu. Note that an alert will be immediately sent to your e-mail provided in your bio-data.
12. Click Print Tab to print out the following:
- Pre-Admission Screening Registration form;
- Scheduling Slip; and
- Payment Receipt.
1. All candidates are expected to be at the screening centre an hour before their scheduled time with the above printouts and be decently dressed in line with the University of Ilorin Dress Code.
2. You are to also upload your O’ Level/A’ Level results on the JAMB CAPS.
3. There are two aspects to PUTME Screening
i. PUTME Screening Aptitude Test result will be released immediately after the test
ii. PUTME Score which is a composition of O’ Level/A’ Level and PUTME Screening results will be released after the closure of result upload for both O’ Level/A’ Level.
4. Ensure to visit the Unilorin Portal on the 20th of August, 2019 to confirm your entries.
I wrote a detailed article on What Are The Art Courses I Can Study Without Literature In English? (Open Secret). I can also remember writing a detailed article on the Helpful Ways To Gain Admission Into Any University.
I will be very glad to hear from you on this article. Drop your comment below and share it.