You made a mistake during your jamb 2021 registration? and you want to know How To Change Jamb Date Of Birth Linked With NIN, don’t panic, I know it may not be your fault, but there is a way out of this problem.
You want to know; How to Correct Name And DOB Mistakes in Jamb NIN? How Can I Correct NIN Name and DOB Error For Jamb? Have you been searching for the best guide on 2021 UTME/DE: Errors With Name, Email, Date of Birth? If yes then this post is for you.
It is very possible for you to change your Jamb Date Of Birth Linked With NIN even after you have registered Jamb or written the Computer Based Examination.
How To Change Jamb Date Of Birth Linked With NIN
Go to NIMC Centres to correct the errors. Any changes made via NIN will reflect to your jamb details, just as any changes made via BVN will reflect on your bank details etc.
Question: If I correct my DOB on my nin will it reflect in my jamb?
Yes, Go to any NIMC Centre to do correction
Correction Of Date OF Birth In Jamb Profile
1. You shall be required to create a profile via the Sign Up (New User) Page if you are a new user. For existing users, simply type in your login details.
To create your profile, you will provide your valid email address, surname, first name, Mobile No, State and LGA of Origin and password, then click on the Sign-Up button. Each candidate is entitled to only one profile.
Note: For you to have registered Jamb, it
2. Subsequently, you shall use your email address and password to sign in.
3. Once logged in, you will be taken to the landing page where you will see all available services.
4. Select “Correction of Data”. This is available on the sidebar
5. Once selected, the menu item “Date of Birth” will be revealed. Click this.
6. Once you select this service, a Transaction ID is generated for this service. This will be displayed on the confirmation page screen.
7. Review the details displayed on the Confirmation Page. Also, note the Transaction ID displayed in a bold red font. The Transaction ID is useful for all future references concerning the Transaction. A copy of this transaction ID will be sent to your registered email address.
8. Click on the Continue button if you wish to pay with your card immediately. If you wish to use other payment channels like ATM, Cash at the Bank or Quickteller, please note the transaction ID as it will be required.
9. On the Interswitch Payment page, enter your card details and click on the Pay button.
10. The status of your payment will be displayed on the “My Payment Section” An SMS and email containing your unique Transaction Identification and payment status will be sent to you after payment. Click on the Continue button.
11. Once payment is completed, you will be asked to provide the following:
- a. Year of Exam and
- b. JAMB Registration Number
12. After entering the information correctly, your incorrect date of birth will now appear.
13. Please provide the new information in the boxes provided.
14. After submission, an Indemnity Form will be displayed for printing.
15. This is to be filled and taken to your institution for Approval.
16. Your institution will be responsible for the submission of the approved form to the JAMB state office.
17. Once received, the Approved form will be uploaded to your profile. You will receive a notification when this is done.
18. JAMB will now process your application. If Approved, your details will be changed as requested.
In conclusion, Jamb 2021 Candidates can apply for the correction of Date of birth. However, Supporting documents will be required. An indemnity form will be downloaded, printed, filled and submitted at Candidates Institution for Approval along with supporting documents.
I hope you found the answer to the question you were looking for? Feel free to share and let me know how you feel using the comment box.